1000 posts about nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. I cant believe you guys are still doing this.

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too! Of course, that meant she was....

hanging out with her friend Lisa, as in Wendy and Lisa. Lisa asked: Wendy? Yes Lisa, Wendy replied. Is the water warm enough? Lisa asked. Yes, Lisa. Shall we begin? Yes, Lisa...

hanging out with her friend Lisa, as in Wendy and Lisa. Lisa asked: Wendy? Yes Lisa, Wendy replied. Is the water warm enough? Lisa asked. Yes, Lisa. Shall we begin? Yes, Lisa...

... But their reverie was ended when the little man in the purple blouse came into the room and announced that he was replacing Wendy and Lisa with a younger version who played a PRS. Wendy said, "What is this, a revolution?", and Little Purple Blouse man said, "Not anymore. Now it's..."....

... But their reverie was ended when the little man in the purple blouse came into the room and announced that he was replacing Wendy and Lisa with a younger version who played a PRS. Wendy said, "What is this, a revolution?", and Little Purple Blouse man said, "Not anymore. Now it's..."....
...delirious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back