1 piece tops: What’s the attraction?

Yes, I’m the second the owner. Was looking up pics of it and I realized it was up for sale so I jumped on it :), well, not literally, given the way this thread is going... :D
Absolutely stunning!! Any more pics or a NGD link?

One piece tops can sometimes resemble nature. Lifted from the Guitar Resurrection webpage:
prsps5820dgtcu.jpg

http://www.guitarrez.com/prsinventory/prsps5820dgt.html

Don’t you think that’s like the heart of inferno? How is this guitar still unsold?

“You’ve gotta see this. Over at the PRS Forum they’re arguing over whether one piece tops are better than two piece tops.”

“I saw that. Buncha sad posers with furniture guitars, right?”

“They’re just for playing nu-metal, anyway. Hey, grab your artificially aged, fake antique, relic’d Custom Shop Telecaster and let’s jam, k?”

One-piece quilts look great under aquatic finish types, like Beach Crossfade, or Bahamian Blue. It depends on the wood, too. I personally prefer book matches tops, but I wouldn’t pass on the right onesie if it looked just right.

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning!! Any more pics or a NGD link?
I’ve posted in several different threads. These are the glam shots from Brent Moss formerly of TGS Canada. Brent was a master of PS builds until he retired.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Custom 22, one piece curly Koa body, full braz neck and board, 53/10 pickups. This is Koa Sister 1/2. 2/2 was a C24 hardtail I believe.

Guess this beats the ol' thorn in the side. Nothing that a couple aspirin and a Season's Greetings wouldn't hurt. Now you see me...good luck.

I’ve posted in several different threads. These are the glam shots from Brent Moss formerly of TGS Canada. Brent was a master of PS builds until he retired.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Custom 22, one piece curly Koa body, full braz neck and board, 53/10 pickups. This is Koa Sister 1/2. 2/2 was a C24 hardtail I believe.
HOLY COWS!!!!!

Back