1 day............. Dudes, I'm getting "Fired Up" !

So I bought my first (and given my finances the only) PRS just a couple months ago and have never been to a guitar factory of any sort. I did register for the Experience and arrive Friday afternoon. How many show up for this? Y'all seem pretty psyched... they used to get pretty charged up on the Hamer forum about the open houses there, I know but I never made it up to Connecticut for one.

I need to not bring a credit card, I'm thinking....

polara - it is an absolute BLAST! lots of guitars, lots of MONSTER guitar players, lots of like minded people hanging out and enjoying each other, the music, the clinics, the tours, etc.....

I'm not all that wound up yet but it could be because I'm buried at work. Also, this will be my first Experience so I don't know what to expect. I'm sure once I get on my flight at 5am on Thursday, I'll start to get excited.

I'm not all that wound up yet but it could be because I'm buried at work. Also, this will be my first Experience so I don't know what to expect. I'm sure once I get on my flight at 5am on Thursday, I'll start to get excited.

Monday next week you'll be planning for next years trip. :laugh:

I've thought about going before but the dates rarely work out well for me. It's college football season and that means I'm traveling to Wisconsin Badger games. I'm missing a home game this weekend but I can live with it.

Believe it or not, the thing I'm looking forward to most is meeting some of the people I've been interacting with online over the years on BAM, VR, and here. I'm not terribly active on the forums but I still feel like I've met some good folks. Hopefully, I'll figure out who they are. If all else fails, I'll go down to the lobby at the Hliton Garden Inn. I heard it's the place to be.

I'm even thinking about taking some time off tomorrow for no real reason other than anticipation.

Funny you say this, as I was thinking the same thing. Maybe head home from work early to play some as I get psyched for my flight the next morning!!

So I bought my first (and given my finances the only) PRS just a couple months ago and have never been to a guitar factory of any sort. I did register for the Experience and arrive Friday afternoon. How many show up for this? Y'all seem pretty psyched... they used to get pretty charged up on the Hamer forum about the open houses there, I know but I never made it up to Connecticut for one.

I need to not bring a credit card, I'm thinking....

You will definitely have a blast! And wait until you see the showroom floor ... it is definitely "guitar crack." Hey, I am also from Atlanta and checked out your band online. Nice sounds. Will have to check you guys out sometime.

You will definitely have a blast! And wait until you see the showroom floor ... it is definitely "guitar crack." Hey, I am also from Atlanta and checked out your band online. Nice sounds. Will have to check you guys out sometime.
Thanks, Shark! We're playing at Smith's on Saturday the 5th of October... I'll be playing the green CE24 as always. As for the Experience.. I'll be the middle-aged dude drooling over the expensive toys :D Easy to find.

All you Sig Club members get a sneak peak buying opportunity. There will be some amazing guitars on display. including some brand new piece made exclusively for EXP!

All you Sig Club members get a sneak peak buying opportunity. There will be some amazing guitars on display. including some brand new piece made exclusively for EXP!

So glad I have a date that night instead... I don't know how I would be able to fly back to Chicago with two guitars in hand.

Don't listen to this crap! It's not true, despite how we talk.

The planning starts in earnest on Sunday. Informal discussions on Saturday night.

Back