02-04 PRS STANDARD 24

Aghimself

Hey everyone. Im Looking for a 02-04 PRS STANDARD 24 BLACK with the MOON INLAYS in good to great condition. If anyone can point me into the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Best of luck with your search. There’s a decent amount out there right now with moons. I picked up an ‘06 Satin Standard 22 earlier in the year and I love it.
Nice. I’ve owned a standard 22 with the moons and a s2 custom 24 a few years back. I’m more of a fan of the 24 but I like the moons over the seagulls. The early 2000s standard 24 tend to be a little bit cheaper than the 80s-90s. But I wouldn’t mind get a late 90s one

Nice. I’ve owned a standard 22 with the moons and a s2 custom 24 a few years back. I’m more of a fan of the 24 but I like the moons over the seagulls. The early 2000s standard 24 tend to be a little bit cheaper than the 80s-90s. But I wouldn’t mind get a late 90s one

Unfortunately pandemic prices are still elevated and people are starting to realize that Standards are awesome. I also have a ‘91 that I got last year, it’s such a great guitar and much different from my ‘06.

I'm a big fan of Standards (I owe one, 99' tho), as well as Korina's and Spruce tops - anything non flame tickles me. It took me ages to get one the way I wanted (cherry see-tru with birds). I hope your search will go smoother

Standards rock and despite the ridiculous pandemic asking prices there's some good deals out there with patience and the right place right time. Good luck!

Standards rock and despite the ridiculous pandemic asking prices there's some good deals out there with patience and the right place right time. Good luck!

Agreed, I snagged my Standard 22 for a reasonably price (with birds) and a Swamp Ash Special with birds as well for not a crazy price either.

It’s my new go to! I found uncovered 57/08’s and it took that guitar to a whole new level.

Hitting all my hot buttons! Really would like a set of 57/08. The 59/09 57/09 combo interests me a lot too.

Hitting all my hot buttons! Really would like a set of 57/08. The 59/09 57/09 combo interests me a lot too.

I did that combo in my CU24 with a covered neck for a bit and it was great. I’m gonna do it again in it, but now I have both with Squabbins. I think the full set of 57/08’s is fantastic in the Swamp Ash.

5mLQbdQ.jpg

I have paid £1150 for mine and I was feeling like I stole it for that price. So much guitar for less than a third of what I have paid for my Custom. I actually play it more than CU24 recently

I did that combo in my CU24 with a covered neck for a bit and it was great. I’m gonna do it again in it, but now I have both with Squabbins. I think the full set of 57/08’s is fantastic in the Swamp Ash.

5mLQbdQ.jpg

Blue too! Absolutely Beautiful!! Happy for you but a little jealous at the same time. Amazing guitar! Congrats!

I have paid £1150 for mine and I was feeling like I stole it for that price. So much guitar for less than a third of what I have paid for my Custom. I actually play it more than CU24 recently

The Vela I picked up is the same way for me. I went out of town for a week, and when I came home the Vela was the first one I grabbed. It's usually my Cu24. I know it's not a standard but amazing to me that a guitar of "lesser" status could give the king of my wall a run.

Some of it may be I'm still in the honeymoon phase, but the coming back in town story says to me its a special one. Thank you PRS!

Back