★ Modern Eagle MEGA Thread ★

Hi all! I'm a new guy who hasn't hit the intro thread yet....but here's my MEII. Could anyone help me out with a name for this color?? Actually never mind....it looks more emerald green in real life...:p
I'm gonna guess "Abalone" on that one. Nice guitar!

No, I didn't come up with that off the top of my head--there's actually a site that I occasionally refer to, which lists the specs & available colors of many different PRS models, etc. I've got no ties or relation to the page, but it seems pretty accurate/helpful across the many different models. Here it is:

2019 Private Stock Modern Eagle V Limited Run of 120

B0uL9SM.jpg

Anyone else noticed the newer MEVs don't have the 250K/500K pot switch?

My favorite is the MEV…at any level.
Wood library..

CpGelY3.jpg

(I have a thing for that black sparkle finish….)

BmJExKw.jpg

I remember that Santana. I was going to test drive it, but I wanted to look around first. By the time I got back to Brian's table (maybe 15-20 minutes), it was already accounted for.

Not to worry - I ended up with a killer SC 594, so I'm happy.

My heart is broken.... :(

Had this MEV make an appearance at a local shop... I found it on the website Saturday afternoon and it rang all my bells; a Purple Fade 10-Top with a roasted flame maple neck and mixed hardware...

zg3p5PH.jpg

So I looked at my chequing account and did some quick math in my head and decided to race down there Monday morning to check it out (they're closed Sundays)...

Then I went back to the website this afternoon to oggle the picture some more and I see "Out of Stock" in big red text... It sold yesterday... I'm so bummed...

Had this MEV make an appearance at a local shop... I found it on the website Saturday afternoon and it rang all my bells; a Purple Fade 10-Top with a roasted flame maple neck and mixed hardware...

zg3p5PH.jpg

So I looked at my chequing account and did some quick math in my head and decided to race down there Monday morning to check it out (they're closed Sundays)...

Then I went back to the website this afternoon to oggle the picture some more and I see "Out of Stock" in big red text... It sold yesterday... I'm so bummed...
Beautiful color! Sorry the timing didn’t work out.

zg3p5PH.jpg

That sucks. Fantastic looking guitar, too.

Back