“Paul’s” Guitar…….Who has one? Are you in love…….Mine is here!!!!!!! NGD!

Sybo

Jim
Have an opportunity to do a deal for a new “ Paul’s” Guitar.. I really haven’t been inspired to take a shot at a new model, but Jak3af3r has once again infected me with some amazing inspiration. Thank you alway friend..

I found this beautiful example of want and my kind of vibe. I have also, been aware of new tonal possibilities, and that I can confirm, I am not a fancy wood fancier. I am trending soo the other way, imagine that.. I just like bold and solid visual I guess!
I am trading REALLY fancy ( non PRS ) for “ hopefully “ this
I am beyond exited. How bout some feedback from you “Paul’s “ owners

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
I am a HUUUGE fan of Paul's guitar 2018 Limited edition and after equipped with the 408 TCI pups. I currently have one and two MEV's which in my opinion is a Paul's guitar with a lot more switchable options, a trem, and a middle pup. Paul's has a really comfortable neck profile, I highly recommend one. The black with zebra pups looks cool!

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
Mine

wUvBtPo.jpg

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
I loved my Paul’s. I’ve had 2. Can’t remember the year on the first one. May have been a 2015. The other was a 2018 Exp Ltd. That one had the TCI pickups and was awesome. I only moved it because I grabbed an ME-V. Too similar for me to keep both. Love the look of the on you’re grabbing!

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
I loved my Paul’s. I’ve had 2. Can’t remember the year on the first one. May have been a 2015. The other was a 2018 Exp Ltd. That one had the TCI pickups and was awesome. I only moved it because I grabbed an ME-V. Too similar for me to keep both. Love the look of the on you’re grabbing!
Same here moved my 2018 Exp Ltd Since I had the blue one and 2-MEV’s. Moving it helped get my HBII Piezo.

AZGiant

Have an opportunity to do a deal for a new “ Paul’s” Guitar.. I really haven’t been inspired to take a shot at a new model, but Jak3af3r has once again infected me with some amazing inspiration. Thank you alway friend..

I found this beautiful example of want and my kind of vibe. I have also, been aware of new tonal possibilities, and that I can confirm, I am not a fancy wood fancier. I am trending soo the other way, imagine that.. I just like bold and solid visual I guess!
Man I own one and what an amazing tone machine this thing it. So many choices and options, you cant go wrong in my opinion

Going Modal

I should be practicing right now.

That's definitely a "bold and solid visual" guitar! These core-model PRS guitars are built and sound just as good (or better) than any really fancy non-PRS guitar out there. This is up in the territory where the guitar can't get much better per se, but really only more fancy. So, there you go. I think the Paul's Guitar you've shown is strikingly awesome and tastefully elegant.

matonanjin

Here is my Pauls. It was my first PRS and it has been my #1 ever since getting it. (I have 4 PRS' now). But I am also a huge Santana fan and I knew that one day I would own a Santana. Furthermore, I knew that when I did get one it would take over the #1 spot. After all, it's a Santana!!!, right? It finally did happen, getting one, last year. I love it but it did not unseat the Pauls as #1. I know now nothing ever will, PRS or otherwise.
RonsPRS.jpg