“Paul’s” Guitar…….Who has one? Are you in love…….Mine is here!!!!!!! NGD!

scroll just doesn’t do the pics justice. After a slight setup, I am stopped dead in my tracks what comes outta this hot guitar. Soooooo articulate, real single coil, no volume drop, I may develop a multi personality with this girl. I actually couldn’t be happier, and Gosh knows how many guitars I have gone through. Jak3af3r has witnessed this. He will have his introduction on Sunday.
Damn Paul……… “ Well done”

scroll just doesn’t do the pics justice. After a slight setup, I am stopped dead in my tracks what comes outta this hot guitar. Soooooo articulate, real single coil, no volume drop, I may develop a multi personality with this girl. I actually couldn’t be happier, and Gosh knows how many guitars I have gone through. Jak3af3r has witnessed this. He will have his introduction on Sunday.
Damn Paul……… “ Well done”
So much hotness!

I am deadly and dearly fond of these two. They were once Paul’s personal guitars. Does put a new spin on the term Paul’s Guitar!
k2O2nnJ.jpg
My goodness, I mean , dang……..

I have a 2022 Paul's Guitar, just over a week now. I absolutely love it. It is my first PRS and I am so impressed with the tones and the actual usability of the splits. I'll post a picture when I get around to my intro post. It is the black gold burst 10-top; I think the wood color, grain, zebra pickups and chrome / brass / gold elements is truly a beautiful combo. And man it feels so good!

Back