“ Reclaimed Wood Vela” FOUND!!!!!!

Sybo

Jim
After the thread about “ The most beautiful Ce24” I discovered the Limited Series, made from Brazilian reclaimed lumber. I fell in love with Brazil as I was not far from where it was “ harvested” two years ago this December. I finally think I have maybe found “the” one. Josh at Revolution Guitarworks, Maple Grove Mn. Josh has been really cool so far, he was out of town so it will be shipped this Monday!! I am SOOOOO excited. It will hold a special place in my stable.. The Ce’s are awesome, I am just a huge Vela Fan, it will be my second!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/g3e25Mn
Sorry for the crappy pics. I will post more when it arrives. PLEASE BE KIND TO MY GUITAR SHIPPING PEOPLE

Like @Boogie said, that’s a unique instrument! I like having something that you don’t see in every guitar shop. Congrats! Here you go...

IQboBVD_d.webp

I've never played a Vela but something about this model appeals to me. I'd love it to have a trem but if I had a reclaimed version I might forget about the trem thing.

Currently there are three guitars that are in my realistic want list.

DGT
Special 22
Reclaimed Vela

Congrats, I'm sure you're going to dig it! FWIW, I have a combo amp and a tele made of 140+ year old pine, there's something about old wood that makes them very special to play.

That's awesome!!! Enjoy!!

If anyone is still looking for a Reclaimed Vela, with what appears to be more nail holes than normal...call Coffey Music...in Westminster...they have one hanging.
(Good price, too)

Edit: I think this one's sold...Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah, all...

Last edited:
I’m trying to convince myself I do not need to go out looking for a reclaimed Vela, and that my standard Vela is all the Vela I need.. and then threads like this appear .. wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back