CoreyT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On my 5rh PRS happy to be a member, thanks for having me. Just bought a S2 singlecut, champagne gold with Paul Reed Smith's autograph on the back of the head stock. So pumped up to have it... Ryan
    bom dia! Meu nome é fenando sou do brasil conheci o fórum através do site (prsguitars) a um ano comprei uma prs modern eagle quatro na loja de um amigo e a mesma veio sem o case eu preciso encontrar esse case, a um ano eu tento mais ninguém envia para o brasil se alguém puder me ajudar serei muito grato ..
    Hi! I just have to comment on some weird *almost* coincidences I've seen between us today:

- I have an elephant grey S2 semi-hollow singlecut
    - I'm a Jeep Wrangler enthusiast
    - My birthday is May 7
    - I live in Auburn, IN
    - I have a Mesa Mini Rectifier 25 (and 1x12 slant cab)

Have a good one!
    After I finish breakfast here at work, it will be time to get out the Zach Myers and rock out before work.
    CoreyT
    CoreyT
    Early morning jam again with the amp cranked pretty high here at work.
    Amazing the tones you get when turned up louder.

Gotta start work here soon though.
    Happy hump day!
    So I am sitting here watching Deep Space Nine season 7 on Amazon stream :) On Christmas break until after New Years, 17 days off, woo hoo...
    Corey just get the tubes remove the rear panel pop the string retainers off the tubes replace tubes retainers back panel and your ready to rock, I found the new tubes to be more articulate in all settings highs miss and bass response.let me know how you make out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back