Draconomics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have a raw, seething, over-the-top hated of Egnater? Well, you are in good company.
    Draconomics
    Draconomics
    My odium towards Egnater has to do with a very bad experience I had with them. I'll tell it sometime. Lets just say it left a mighty bitter taste in my mouth of their company and I swore never to play any of their amps again. I hadnt thought of it for a few years, and was reminded of it a couple weeks ago.
    D
    Deleted member 5962
    oh wow. I had 3 of their amps and had a great experience with them, and and their service. And I had the cheapies, not the USA made stuff. Talked to Bruce on the phone once with an issue and he not only fixed it immediately, but was very nice and friendly.
    Draconomics
    Draconomics
    Yeah. My experience was...terrible. Lets just say their customer service took six months to type an email, two years to fix an amp, which they miserably failed at fixing, and I had to pay labor for third party work Egnater wouldnt cover that also didnt fix anything. I got screwed.
    Ever patched a U-Haul gas tank with Flex Tape? Well, now I have.
    D
    Deleted member 5962
    And... you’re still alive? I’m sold!
    Draconomics
    Draconomics
    Ive been using a Uhaul to pick up my store's orders since my diesel is in the shop. Some bum drilled into the tank and took the fuel. I had no choice but to patch it, then I remembered my TV buddy Phil Swift. He didnt let me down.
    HANGAR18
    HANGAR18
    I think we should be allowed to shoot a mf'er on sight for destroying an entire fuel tank just to steal a little bit of fuel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back