Zach Myers SE Production delays???

dadoffive

Has anyone heard of when they will be back in retail shops? I found out my wife's had an order at Sweetwater for me since early January, and she/we're still waiting...

I think they've been trying to catch up to demand on the ZM's since they came out. Sweetwater has been deeply back ordered for over a year from what my buddy's sales rep told him.

I would also assume the west coast port delays are having an impact - could be a whole bunch of SE PRSi sitting out in the ocean off the coast of LA or wherever they make landfall...

Trampas Green

So Sweetwater emailed my wife last week... apparently they won't be receiving them until April at the soonest (4 mos and counting...)

PRS, what gives?

Check out Brian's guitars. They usually have it in stock along with some other nice PRS'.

Also, check Martin Music for ZM's. I purchased mine there. Also, I have had great dealings with Brian at Brian's guitars. ZM's are out there.

Just saw an amber one at my dealer a few weeks back when I picked up the new case for my SE Angelus Standard.

All the asian made brands have hard to nail delivery times as so many things can effect delivery. They don't ship them by air so that means a container ship and many of the asain manufacture make multiple brands so if the fall behind making brand x guitars the can't retool to make the next run of brand z.

Back