Zach Meyers Replacement

Texquin

Finally got my ZM replacement .... Looks clean, I don't see any blemishes. This guitar is much lighter green than my original. Now the wait for the Tobacco Sunburst from Brian's Guitars.
3721b3d5931e22be280e3293dd84ac93.jpg
d0a6c52f985dcdde052eb0c4e5395cb3.jpg
5386ef919dbe84f526b6b39df69aea4c.jpg
5fabb92615dde6dad495a31daddf49fc.jpg
3282aae71247d7ea21d657e4baf4a17f.jpg

Glad you got a keeper this time around.
Can you confirm the year it was made?
N = 2013
O = 2014

The problems many had were with the last few batches of 2014s.

HAve they changed the Truss Rod covers again back to ZM? I swear it was plain last time I saw a NGD ZM thread.

What was the trick to getting it on there? Is there a tutorial somewhere that I missed. I'd love to know your process because it had me fooled. ;)
I have a die cut sticker company on the side, would be glad to send you a free one for your TRC, with instructions. It's very easy.

I have a die cut sticker company on the side, would be glad to send you a free one for your TRC, with instructions. It's very easy.

I really appreciate the generous offer but after SW told me they were going to let me pick my ZM out of this batch, then didn't and said they did it for me and then told me that one had the same finish issues but the rest of the shipment had left so I cancelled the ZM order. I wasn't waiting for a 3rd shipment. :(

I did however get this guy at the same price. It's a Tremonti SE Custom with a quilted top in tobacco sunburst, SE 245's and the SE trem. The neck is a wide/thin instead of the wide/fat which I'll probably like better but I will miss that semihollow body! It arrives on Wednesday.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SEMTQTS/snN31573

I really appreciate the generous offer but after SW told me they were going to let me pick my ZM out of this batch, then didn't and said they did it for me and then told me that one had the same finish issues but the rest of the shipment had left so I cancelled the ZM order. I wasn't waiting for a 3rd shipment. :(

I did however get this guy at the same price. It's a Tremonti SE Custom with a quilted top in tobacco sunburst, SE 245's and the SE trem. The neck is a wide/thin instead of the wide/fat which I'll probably like better but I will miss that semihollow body! It arrives on Wednesday.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SEMTQTS/snN31573
Looks awesome Tedder. I am having a hard time believing that after all the trouble with the last batch of ZM, that PRS would ship another batch of sub-par guitars. Maybe this is the start of compromise from PRS, two batches of PRS SE going through Maryland? I don't buy it. So now let all the senior members start making their excuses.....ready, set, go!

Looks awesome Tedder. I am having a hard time believing that after all the trouble with the last batch of ZM, that PRS would ship another batch of sub-par guitars. Maybe this is the start of compromise from PRS, two batches of PRS SE going through Maryland? I don't buy it. So now let all the senior members start making their excuses.....ready, set, go!

LOL Well I can't vouch for the issues with this batch since they didn't send it to me but yeah apparently that's two batches where the finish issues have been able to get through. That or Sweetwater is lying through their teeth and with all of the promises they made me that didn't happen that is very possible also. I am planning on throwing some people under the bus after all of this.

It just doesn't make any sense that if the guitars are going through MD, they would still be coming out bad....

Back