Zach Meyers Colors

Texquin

Zach posted this today on IG, but I can't find any other pics of the Spalted Maple or any others.
fe468c4f14b137af389d809336e448d2.jpg

Can't decide if I like that look or not, I put a deposit on the Tobacco Sunburst at Brian's.

I'm still painting over every one of these colors the ZM's come in... In my mind!:eek:

What's up with PRS not just rockin' the gold that they released on the SE 245 models earlier this year? I think those would be sofaking Bangin' on the ZM and the SE Soapy 245.
Hell, save a few bucks and only paint the tops of 'em.

me either.. I just googled @zmyersofficial after I saw it on your photo :top:

Thanks for posting that btw! I have been waiting for pics for a while now.

me either.. I just googled @zmyersofficial after I saw it on your photo :top:

Thanks for posting that btw! I have been waiting for pics for a while now.
No problem. I think the Spalted looks better with the natural back and satin neck.

No problem. I think the Spalted looks better with the natural back and satin neck.

I do too but I'll be damned if I can buy another guitar right now. The bills are piling up and my partner in crime might not be so understanding either. I'm going to have to learn some patience. lol

Trampas Green just lost the fight.

I do like the way the Sp Maple veneer looks on the ZM but it doesn't pop like the TG does with the headstock and sides.
I'll have to wait to see one in person before I make that call. Trampas Green still reigns supreme in my book!

Darn I got gas for one of these. Brian's guitar describes theirs as natural spalted maple. Sweetwater site says Santana Yellow Spalted maple. So does that mean that they're 2 different color variations. I really would like to see a good representation of each if that is the case. I want one so bad.

Last edited:
Those are two different colors. I have a natural spalted maple SE CU24 and the Santana yellow is a slight yellow tinted(more vintage looking)shade. Both look great. ENJOY!!!

I would also like to see the other colors.

That first picture might be the yellow spalted one and the second one might be the natural spalted. Then again, maybe not.

I like the TG but but haven't made a decision yet. I may just get the black/grey flamed Tremonti SE solid body. I already have two semi-solid guitars, both beautiful - a Schecter C-1 E/A with real Duncans (JB and '59) and a G and L Tribute ASAT classic.

My next guitar will almost certainly be a PRS SE. The new style Custom 24 SE looks good too, as well as the ZM.

Back