You're only 50 Once

Jack Gretz

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Yesterday was the 50 year Old mark for this guy. I had over 250 Facebook posts, PMs and text messages wishing me Happy Birthday on this special Day. In fact even even more messages are coming in today.
I am so very thankful to have wonderful people around me. THANK YOU
So The Choice has been made, I am having a Birthday Special until end of this week. Just about everything in the store will be on special. Electric Guitars, Acoustic Guitars, Amps, Strings, Cables, EVERYTHING. Nice people mean everything to me, so I want to be nice back to you. Give a call 570-909-9216 or stop in and I will make your day just as special as you folks did for me yesterday.

Happy birthday Jack - there's a reason people are nice to you, and it's because you're a great guy! :)

Just a kid! Happy Birthday!

Now, get off my lawn! (you can leave that guitar you're holdin' right there, sonny..... )

HBD ya old fart ;-))

Kidding.. thats not that old.

Yesterday was the 50 year Old mark for this guy. I had over 250 Facebook posts, PMs and text messages wishing me Happy Birthday on this special Day. In fact even even more messages are coming in today.
I am so very thankful to have wonderful people around me. THANK YOU
So The Choice has been made, I am having a Birthday Special until end of this week. Just about everything in the store will be on special. Electric Guitars, Acoustic Guitars, Amps, Strings, Cables, EVERYTHING. Nice people mean everything to me, so I want to be nice back to you. Give a call 570-909-9216 or stop in and I will make your day just as special as you folks did for me yesterday.

Happy Birthday Jack!

Happy belated birthday Jack!

I hope you're feeling better John!

Forget about all the Guitar Jargon when your talking about Jack... He is just a CLASSY guy with big heart and I am glad to call him a friend!

Back