Your fav PRS artist

Gotta be Pete Dale. He's had more PRS than all those guys put together except maybe PRSh.

OK, I had second thoughts about possibly being too harsh and decided I should review some of the Shinedown vids... That convinced me that the right thing to do was to post this retraction:

Zach Myers Apple Pie

Ingredients

2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup shortening
4 tablespoons cold water
FILLING:
7 cups thinly sliced peeled baking apples
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon water

Directions

In a bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening. Gradually add cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing lightly with a fork until dough forms a ball. Chill for 30 minutes. On a floured surface, roll half of dough into 10-in. circle. Place into a 9-in. pie pan.
In a bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; add to apples and toss. Pour into crust; dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; cut slits in top. Place over filling; seal and flute edges. Beat egg yolk and water; brush over pastry. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F; bake 40-45 minutes more or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly.

Mmmm, I tried it and it tastes the exactly same as every other apple pie I've had before....... haha

Mmmm, I tried it and it tastes the exactly same as every other apple pie I've had before....... haha

hehe, I get it....

Well it was either that or the SPAM pie:

Ingredients:
1 double pie crust
1 can Spam, cubed
1 cup partially cooked potaotes, cubed
4 oz Velveeta, cubed
8 oz Mozzarella cheese, cubed
1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
3 tablespoons milk
Salt, pepper

Mix all ingredients adding enough milk to keep the mixture moist. Pour into the pie crust and put second crust on top; slit. Bake at 350 degrees until browned.

Dave Wiener, Nick DePartee & James Mead(Kutless), Mark Lee(Third Day) and Brian Craddock(Daughtry)

Bernie Marsden (Not just because i've got the guitar)

The late, great Gary Moore

prs_red_1.jpg

prs_red_3.jpg

Check out the blue PRS in this vid!

Carlos Santana

Neal Schon

Last edited by a moderator:
It's made from the crumbs of Jasin Todd.
Shinedown is so sad now.

THANK YOU!

I gotta say, it's always annoyed me how Zach Myers received a signature model as a member of Shinedown and has taken credit for the songs on The Sound of Madness disc. For one, he didn't write, nor did he play those songs on the album - Jasin Todd did. There is proof if you go on youtube of all of the singles being performed over a year and a half before Sound of Madness was released with Jasin playing them.
Zach Myers truly is a guy who walked into a dream situation really. He was totally overshadowed by Nick Perri who was really Jasin's replacement in that band. When he left they just didn't get another second guitarist and just had Zach step up. One can say kudos to him for doing that, but it's not like it was always a 2 guitar band, only for the first six months that Sound of Madness was released.
The songs on Amaryllis are not Shinedown, they're a combination of Brent Smith and song writers and producers crafting some pretty good commercial pop/rock.

Bernie Marsden (Not just because i've got the guitar)

The late, great Gary Moore

Carlos Santana

Neal Schon

That's cool. I love Gary Moore's playing, and I always forget about him using a PRS. I think of him with Greenie or some other Gibson, or maybe even an Ibanez Roadstar back in the 80's.

Goldtop

Back