Yikes! Almost sold my 2ChH :O

Come on. If you have an elevator, you have a butler. ;)

The weird thing is, I have several friends who built houses with elevators in addition to the staircase. Partly it’s a status thing, I suppose, but partly they’re worried about being unable to use the stairs years down the road.

I haven’t seen any butlers, though.

Actually, most of these folks are a little long in the tooth for “butlers” and “housekeepers” (of that kind, anyway). ;)

Damn @LSchefman I'm seeing a different side of you. More East Coast humor. But Rock City is on the east side of the middle.

I’ve always lived on the West side of Detroit (Detroit’s east and west sides are like two different universes in ways that are impossible to explain); therefore, I’m on the west side of the east side of the middle. :)

Same here. Turned my attention to a Fuchs bj21 mk2, & a Dr.z maz18. Didn't play the H for a little while, decided to put it on the bay. Didn't sell...thankfully. Set it back up, now it sounds waaay better than the other 2. Trying to think of an analogy, can't. Good for you Les!

Same here. Turned my attention to a Fuchs bj21 mk2, & a Dr.z maz18. Didn't play the H for a little while, decided to put it on the bay. Didn't sell...thankfully. Set it back up, now it sounds waaay better than the other 2. Trying to think of an analogy, can't. Good for you Les!
And that’s two great amps you compared it with.

Back