Wow, Surprise

88prs

OCD for PRS
Wow, I have always been supper critical of my tone and always compared it to the other guitar player using a Boogie MK I and a '58 LP. I'm playing a new (2016) McCarty through a JTM 45. Because I value my hearing, I put a master volume in, but still keep it to a mid crunch, when I want OD, which is not a lot, I us a BB Preamp.

Anyway, long story longer,,,,, someone recorded our last gig out in the room.... The JTM with moderate crunch and McCarty was amazing (not tooting my own horn) it just blew me away that it sounded that good! Thanks PRS!

Sorry, was just excited how great it sounded,,,,, trying to figure out how to link an audio file

Sorry, was just excited how great it sounded,,,,, trying to figure out how to link an audio file

Sorry for what? We all love to hear and to talk about how good our guitars sound. Geez, you should have seen my posts after I got the Archon. I wore these guys out for weeks telling them how great it was. And, I have an updated on that...

Sorry for what? We all love to hear and to talk about how good our guitars sound. Geez, you should have seen my posts after I got the Archon. I wore these guys out for weeks telling them how great it was. And, I have an updated on that...
Absolutely. Always great to hear people loving their PRS tones!

Back