World Cup 2018

I'm not a foot fan but the match between France and Argentine was great , and lot of goal : 4-3
I'm sorry for Argentine which is a bigger foot nation country than France, but this is the game.

I'm not a foot fan but the match between France and Argentine was great , and lot of goal : 4-3
I'm sorry for Argentine which is a bigger foot nation country than France, but this is the game.

It certainly was a good one! I'm going to have trouble deciding what to watch starting next weekend......World Cup or the Tour.

It certainly was a good one! I'm going to have trouble deciding what to watch starting next weekend......World Cup or the Tour.
I DVR them both and speed watch the Tour until the last 30 K. Unless the scenery is fascinating, then I speed watch the WC for the goals and listen to Paul talk about "a suitcase full of courage" and all of the other "Sherwenisms".

I DVR them both and speed watch the Tour until the last 30 K. Unless the scenery is fascinating, then I speed watch the WC for the goals and listen to Paul talk about "a suitcase full of courage" and all of the other "Sherwenisms".

I love Phil and his phrases. I still vividly remember when people were giving him crap about how much he said guys were suffering like "he's never suffered before". I don't remember the rider, but Phil said, "He's suffering like...well, he's suffering a lot!" Almost fell out of the chair laughing.

Motorsports as in Le Mans or motorsports as in "Let's tip the Robin"?
F1 is my guilty pleasure! I like that it’s diverse and I don’t even have a preferred driver, I like to see the skill level involved in taking a car 200+ miles through some pretty tracks, when some suit one team’s car rather than another and the uncertainty!

These guys must be insane at times.

But then talking of insane, the participants of the IOM TT must have cajunas made of titanium!

I may have to adopt this approach!

Who would have predicted this? Argentina, Spain and Portugal all out in the round of 16. My gut says Croatia will beat Denmark, but with the way things are going, anything could happen.

Back