World Cup 2018

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...intc_linkname=article_mysticpig_contentcard28

From the BBC (so it must be true)

World Cup 2018: Mystic micro pig chooses semi-finalists...

"A pig with "special powers" has chosen the four nations that will reach the World Cup semi-finals - and (sadly) England is not one of them."

And as we all like pictures, here's Marcus the Mystic Pig:) I'm not sure if Marcus is modelling a recycled European Union flag (we won't be needing them for much longer, allegedly...) or if he's wearing a special magic suit. Looks pretty cool for a pig anyway.

10203960321309bb1e63.jpg

Harry Trotter?:rolleyes:

Waiting for a revival of 43 man Squamish.
43-Man Squamish is played on a five-sided field (called the Flutney). The teams consist of one right inside Grouch, one right outside Grouch, four Deep Brooders, four Shallow Brooders, five Wicket Men, three Offensive Niblings, four Quarter-Frummets, one Full-Frummet, two Overblats, two Underblats, nine back-up Finks, two Leapers, and a Dummy. Players carry large hooked sticks called Frullips, which they use to prevent opponents from carrying the Pritz to the endzone. The pritz is a small, spongy ball stuffed with bluejay feathers, carried in the mouth.

43-Man Squamish is played on a five-sided field (called the Flutney). The teams consist of one right inside Grouch, one right outside Grouch, four Deep Brooders, four Shallow Brooders, five Wicket Men, three Offensive Niblings, four Quarter-Frummets, one Full-Frummet, two Overblats, two Underblats, nine back-up Finks, two Leapers, and a Dummy. Players carry large hooked sticks called Frullips, which they use to prevent opponents from carrying the Pritz to the endzone. The pritz is a small, spongy ball stuffed with bluejay feathers, carried in the mouth.
After reading that I think you're going to have a wait .....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...intc_linkname=article_mysticpig_contentcard28

From the BBC (so it must be true)

World Cup 2018: Mystic micro pig chooses semi-finalists...

"A pig with "special powers" has chosen the four nations that will reach the World Cup semi-finals - and (sadly) England is not one of them."
Hamdalf The Grey.!!!

And as we all like pictures, here's Marcus the Mystic Pig:) I'm not sure if Marcus is modelling a recycled European Union flag (we won't be needing them for much longer, allegedly...) or if he's wearing a special magic suit. Looks pretty cool for a pig anyway.

10203960321309bb1e63.jpg

No need for make believe sports when we have such international favorites like:

CycleBall

MBzV8zZ.jpg

Downhill Cheese Rolling

Wp6BdK3.jpg

.... and my all time favorite British sport... Shin Kicking!!!

3pjy88a.gif

Is this advanced skin kicking, where they handicap the quickness of participants with bags of barley?

Not sure, I think the guy with long pants was cheating by concealing FIFA approved shinguards, and the other guy had to compensate and improvise with some snacks from the concession stand.

Looks like a capacity crowd in the stands though, so it must have been a league sanctioned event.

I'm a big fan of Messi, but I don't think his is going his year (again)

Me too. I don't think so either. The bad thing, the entire country will unjustly blame him. Heck, didn't he pretty much carry them through the qualifiers?

Back