World Cup 2018

Too bad for England, but Croatia was the stronger team. So who is favored to win it all, France or Croatia?

Yeah, Croatia pressed hard, and set themselves up for lots of opportunities. England held their own, and did better than expected in the tourney. Their fans should be proud.

I have to think that France has too much speed for Croatia. Should be a good one, though. The 3rd Place game ought to be good as well.

Too bad for England, but Croatia was the stronger team. So who is favored to win it all, France or Croatia?

I think France is favored : more experience of world cup , a good team with a lot of good players (not a team for one king of the ball like Nemar). And be the world champion exactly 20 years after the first time in 1998 will be funny.

I like Olivier Giroud from his Arsenal days, even though he now plays for Chelsea :( The rest of the French team is talented too. I think Croatia will have to find some magic in order to beat France.

colbertpopcorn.gif

beavispopcorn.gif

France deserved winners.
kept their shape, men behind the ball and attacked with speed.
Unlucky Croatia but they were out managed on the day.
Good game.!!!

Agreed. Good game. It looked like three straight ET games finally caught up to Croatia. And, maybe their age. France is young, and loaded. Look out!

France deserved the win, but still think that penalty shouldnt have been given. Also the freekick from the first goal... total dive from Griezmann. But yeah, again France deserved it.

Back