World Cup 2018

Shawn@PRS

yogi
The World Cup is upon us once again. Unfortunately Team USA failed to qualify (I'm looking at you Trinidad and Tobago), so I can't cheers for my home team. Spain, Brazil or Germany are favored to win, but I'd love to see an underdog take home the trophy. So, which teams are you cheering on and who do you pick to win it all?

I’d like to see Argentina win one for Messi, but I expect Germany will hoist the trophy.

:)
WC1.jpg
WC2.jpg

?Iceland?!! .......... they have a team? WTF, do they practice on a glacier?

I don't like futbol :rolleyes: but I'll have to go with them as the darkhorse from the Arctic circle.:cool:

?Iceland?!! .......... they have a team? WTF, do they practice on a glacier?

I don't like futbol :rolleyes: but I'll have to go with them as the darkhorse from the Arctic circle.:cool:
Mate you should look up the Euros from two years ago.. they even beat England in the knock out phase!

I myself am rooting for Colombia just because I lived there for a bit

Brilliant, thanks for the upload @bodia !!

Breakfast TV yesterday, a Scottish football pundit (in Russia) having an argument with an ex-Member of Parliament! Pundit says “I’ve put a bet on for England to win. If they do, I get a pay-out. It will be worth losing the money when they get knocked out!”:D

Mate you should look up the Euros from two years ago.. they even beat England in the knock out phase!

Because Futbol is so low on my richter scale I'm not gonna look that one up, but I'll take your word for it. I'm addicted to boxing & rugby 7s, so I can still get with the European thing a little (for a yank;)).

Still pulling for these viking descendants to pull off an upset though.

Back