WOOD LIBRARY SATIN CUSTOM 24 RUN!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Coming to Brian's Guitars Summer 2015!

Wood Library Custom 24 Satin run!
All woods and specs hand pick by the Brian's Guitars crew!
http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-wood-library-custom-24-satin-brians-limited

Model: Custom 24 Satin
Top: Hand Picked figured Maple 10 top, 5 flame, 5 quilt
Body: Ribbon Mahogany
Neck: Mahogany, Satin finish
Fretboard: Ebony with Ebony headstock veneer
Inlays: Birds with hand selected Sparkle Mother Of Pearl centers and Paua outlines
Neck carve: 5 will have Pattern thin necks, 5 will have Pattern Regular necks
Bridge: Tremolo
Pickups: 57/08 neck humbucker, \m/ Bridge humbucker, uncovered with black pickup rings
Hardware: Hybrid
Case: Black Paisley hardshell
Finish Colors: 2 of each: Gray/Black Fade, Fire Red Black Fade, Charcoal Tri Color Burst, Faded Blue Jean, Black Gold Top

Call or Email to reserve yours now!

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

Nice, those are going to look great.

57/08 in the neck and \m/ in the bridge, that's an interesting combination, how'd you all come up with that? The reason I ask is, I'm seriously considering putting a jazz pickup in the neck position of one of my guitars, but leaving the bridge alone. Couldn't think of any downsides, seems you all didn't think of any neither.

Another outstanding run Brian...you are on an epic roll with these builds.

Nice! How do the 5708 and \m/ pickups pair in the middle positions?

Those fades are outstanding Brian. Always liked the grey/black...the red/black is a cool new addition. You just keep killing it over and over with these WL runs. You should put a "history of Brian's WL runs" page on your website.

I doubt that red/black fade will be the last, though -- it's beautiful. The gray fades are nice, too.

Back