WOOD LIBRARY P24 TREMOLO! BRIAN'S GUITARS WL RUN #3!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Coming in February!
Brian's Guitars Wood Library Run #3, P24 Tremolo!

10 piece run
All hand picked woods from the Wood Library
Figured Maple 10 tops, 5 with Korina necks and Ebony boards, 5 with East Indian Rosewood necks and Brazilian boards
57/08's, hybrid hardware, Gold sparkle Mother of Pearl birds with Paua outlines

Finish colors:
-Violet (NEW!)
-Obsidian (NEW!)
-Charcoal Cherry Burst
-Black Gold with Natural top binding
-Faded Blue Jean

IMG_0196_zpsdab44658.jpg

IMG_0198_zpsf092d5eb.jpg

IMG_0186_zps776cd1eb.jpg

IMG_0177_zps1abe91d8.jpg

IMG_0178_zpseb4c3604.jpg

Wow those tops are beautiful - very unique and natural vibe to them. Any samples of the new colors?

The Violet and Obsidian guitars are samples - NOT from our run and not available!

Also, these guitars will come with the white/tan paisley cases that you have seen the new Paul's Guitars coming in!

Also, these guitars will come with the white/tan paisley cases that you have seen the new Paul's Guitars coming in!

They make other cases? :tongue:

Seriously, the white/tan paisley cases are easily my favorite of all time.

ALSO-

East Indian Rosewood necks are only available as an Artist Package option in 2014. 5 of these WL P24 Trems will have Rosewood necks without going the Artist Package route.

Any questions just shoot me a message!

Badass run, badass color options! That obsidian looks CRAZY good, I thought it was more of a sanded back black color from that little color sample on the site, I like this even more!

Badass run, badass color options! That obsidian looks CRAZY good, I thought it was more of a sanded back black color from that little color sample on the site, I like this even more!

For sure! Obsidian blew me away in person, that photo I took is on some pretty wide flame - but I expect most of them to come out that vibrant. I saw all the new colors in person, they are all really great finishes. Violet came out amazing, blue and purple everywhere. Aquableux has dark blue, light blue, turquoise all mixed in there. Great stuff!

ALSO-

East Indian Rosewood necks are only available as an Artist Package option in 2014. 5 of these WL P24 Trems will have Rosewood necks without going the Artist Package route.

Any questions just shoot me a message!

Interesting. Seems there are plenty of changes in 2014.

Man the obsidian looks gorgeous!

No white/tan paisley case?

any news on the black gold Brian?

Joel H

Back