WOOD LIBRARY McCarty 594 RUN 2016!

This one's going to be mine. (Hopefully!)

I'm really bummed about the color thing. I LOVE 2 of the 5 colors. So I've got a 40% chance!!

Do you feel lucky?

Kevin
Damn, Kevin! That's one hellofa beautiful looking top! You are in for a major treat!
Congratulations. :)

So there is a flip side to this; how about selecting the color and not knowing which top you are getting...that's the leap of faith I took on the P245 WL run. Which turned out KILLER by they way and I did end up with one of the two tops that I really liked.

I get it though...it's the same process that they go through on the production floor; can't stain a yellowish piece of maple blue and expect a true blue, more of a green-ish blue. So they match the color with the appropriate wood undertone to achieve the desired results.
That's a really good point, and way to look at it! I guess I was thinking I'd rather have a specific top than a specific color. Either way; winner winner chicken dinner! :)

I would rather the wood pick then the color pick also, assuming no color was offensive to me.

While I know that having a lot of color choices can possibly slow down production, there are so many offerings in artist grade and private stock, that I wish they would consider releasing a few extra choices from that list for regular production color offerings. Or, at least make a color choice, not on the production list, an upgrade by itself.

While I know that having a lot of color choices can possibly slow down production, there are so many offerings in artist grade and private stock, that I wish they would consider releasing a few extra choices from that list for regular production color offerings. Or, at least make a color choice, not on the production list, an upgrade by itself.

please, please please put Salmon on the list!

This one's going to be mine. (Hopefully!)

I'm really bummed about the color thing. I LOVE 2 of the 5 colors. So I've got a 40% chance!!

Do you feel lucky?

Kevin

Had to let go of my Quilt #1 pre-order. (But for a VERY good reason......!)
Have at it, everyone!

Kevin

Yes indeed, and this one came as quite a surprise. I believe that you will be quite happy for me! Hopefully a NGD next weekend.....

Kevin

If it's that crazy one BG had that became available again...I'm already happy for you...and maybe a tad jealous.

I think that's OK! I find myself frequently jealous, but more happy for the NGDs that we see on this forum. You guys have some Monster guitars. I just try to do my best to contribute to the beauty around here!!

Kevin

Back