WOOD LIBRARY ARTIST 509 RUN!

Brian, you have no idea how hard it is for me to not say "oh, I'll also take one of the Blue Fades, one of the Bonnie Pink Smokebursts, and one of the Evergreens, thankyouverymuch."

Gah.

That purple blue burst should be awesome!!!!

I've been out of the forum loop for a while due to some lame excuses I won't delve into.

Any word on where these are schedule-wise? I seem to recall these might drop in Nov or Dec, but maybe they got moved up (like some other special runs) or maybe they got pushed back (because of those other special runs).

I've gone a good 4 months without a NGD, need my fix!

I've been out of the forum loop for a while due to some lame excuses I won't delve into.

Any word on where these are schedule-wise? I seem to recall these might drop in Nov or Dec, but maybe they got moved up (like some other special runs) or maybe they got pushed back (because of those other special runs).

I've gone a good 4 months without a NGD, need my fix!

Nope. All quiet on this. I'm taking the tour next week. Hope to spot them somewhere!

Any pics of charcoal purple burst?

This?

40361930_10157033714265639_7076946922199580672_n.jpg

#brianhatesred

41990742_10157088842660639_4361738446721515520_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey!
I'll ask for an update but I dont believe these will come in prior to the original estimation.

Red guitars rule!

Hey!
I'll ask for an update but I dont believe these will come in prior to the original estimation.

Red guitars rule!

I never thought I’d say this but...hopefully not too soon...I need to make room...

Last edited:
Back