WOOD LIBRARY ARTIST 509 RUN!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
As a lot of you may have heard, we were planning a Wood Library 509 run...and here are the wood selections! These are due in November/December 2018

Top Wood: Artist grade Quilt Maple
Back Wood: Swamp Ash
Number of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 25.25″ scale length
Neck Wood: Artist Grade curly Maple
Fretboard Wood: Curly Maple
Fretboard Inlays: Sparkle Mother of Pearl birds with Black Corian outlines
Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
Bridge: PRS Tremolo
Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
Hardware Type: Black/Smoked Chrome
Treble Pickup: 509 humbucker
Middle pickup: 509 Single Coil
Bass Pickup: 509 humbucker
Controls: Volume and Tone Controls w/ 5-Way Blade Pickup Selector and 2 Mini Toggles
Case: Black Paisley Hardshell

These are selling fast, let us know if you'd like one!
Charcoal Purple Burst - 1 left
Bonnie Pink Smokeburst - 1 left
Violet Blue Burst - Sold Out
Blue Fade - 1 left
Jade Green Burst with Matching neck - 1 left

http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-wood-library-artist-509-brians-limited

Last edited:
IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5336.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

I want one, but the website said sold out.
#1 in blue fade with a blue neck!!!

Hey Matt- not sold out, the list in my first post on this thread is correct. Pre orders can be made based on finish color only.

Tops are luck of the draw...though they are all awesome!

Since I am not in a position to participate in this, I can freely dream of Top #2 turning in blue fade!! :D

Thanks Brian! Can't wait for my Purple Blueburst! Although I have stated that I hope to get #2 (always wanted a one-piece!), any of those tops will be amazing!

Glad that was water that I just spewed through my nose. Pepsi burns. Water was like a Netty Pot. :eek:
OMG, whiskey burns like a mofo, but it clears the sinuses like a baking soda and vinegar neti pot.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

I am.

Damn, I need to figure out a way to get one of these (the Bonnie Pink smokeburst), as it was my suggestion that led to the birds being the way they are.

Also, niiiiice on the matching neck on the jade green ones. I'm actually going greener on the other side of the fence on that one, but I'll probably stick with the Bonnie Pink smokeburst.

OMG, whiskey burns like a mofo, but it clears the sinuses like a baking soda and vinegar neti pot.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

I am.

Damn, I need to figure out a way to get one of these (the Bonnie Pink smokeburst), as it was my suggestion that led to the birds being the way they are.

Also, niiiiice on the matching neck on the jade green ones. I'm actually going greener on the other side of the fence on that one, but I'll probably stick with the Bonnie Pink smokeburst.

Hope you can get back in on this, Dusty!

Back