Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
The first is here!

Wood Library McCarty 594 Soapbar Brian's Guitars Limited run

Top: Curly Maple 10 tops
Body: Korina
Neck: 5 will have Korina necks, 5 will have solid East Indian rosewood necks
Fretboard: Korina necks will have an Ebony board, Rosewood necks will have a Brazilian board
Hardware: Smoked Black, Two piece stop tail
Pickups: Soapbar
Finish Colors:

Charcoal Burst with Natural back
Black Gold Burst with natural binding
Fire Red Burst
Faded Blue Jean
Eriza Verde Smokeburst with natural body

Here is the first one:
Curly Maple 10 top, Eriza Verde Smokeburst, Korina neck
http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...soapbar-brians-limited-eriza-verde-smokeburst

DSC_3143.jpg

DSC_3144.jpg

DSC_3157.jpg

DSC_3150.jpg

DSC_3149.jpg

DSC_3154.jpg

DSC_3155.jpg

That color almost makes me rethink my choice for the impending 509 run! Almost........

That color almost makes me rethink my choice for the impending 509 run! Almost........

Let’s not get too crazy now....

Agree this Eriza Verde is stunning....I’m waiting on one of these in a different color and almost considered switching to this one....almost.
I think these beauties are going to growl like hell with the P90’s and Korina!!!

Ooh baby! Where was that red one when I was in the market?

And there i was, saying I only have a Les Paul Jr and needed more P90's in my life. That red one. wow.

Brian, If they are not sold, will any of these be at The Experience? (Will you be displaying there?)
Hey Fred- Yup, we will be displaying there. Im only able to bring a few pieces for our table and usually bring Private Stocks. But, Im happy to bring more and we can meet up at one of the hotels? Let me know, [email protected] is best and we can work something out.

Back