WOOD LIBRARY 594 RUN!

Charcoal Tri Color Burst
Flame top, Rosewood neck
(this guitar is SOLD)
http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...y-594-brians-limited-charcoal-tri-color-burst

DSC_6524.jpg

DSC_6527.jpg

DSC_6529.jpg

DSC_6530.jpg

You've done some incredible wood library runs Brian...so it's hard to say this...but this is just the most amazing WL run yet. These all look stunning (as in artist level bordering on PS stunning), and I loved the concept/specs from the minute you announced it. I hear there's a little charcoal tri-color number waiting for me at home if I can ever get out of work today...can't wait!!!

You've done some incredible wood library runs Brian...so it's hard to say this...but this is just the most amazing WL run yet. These all look stunning (as in artist level bordering on PS stunning), and I loved the concept/specs from the minute you announced it. I hear there's a little charcoal tri-color number waiting for me at home if I can ever get out of work today...can't wait!!!
Yours is the one above? That is absolutely stunning. I never realized how much I liked Charcoal tri-color before now. You also got lucky with that fingerboard. Where did that come from?!?!?!? Congrats!!

Kevin

Yours is the one above? That is absolutely stunning. I never realized how much I liked Charcoal tri-color before now. You also got lucky with that fingerboard. Where did that come from?!?!?!? Congrats!!

Kevin
Yup. She's a winner. When I reserved that top with Brian, I thought Charcoal tri-color was the only one of the 5 colors of the run I didn't like...boy was I mistaken. The fingerboard and neck are pretty amazing...this new neck carve really works well with a rosewood neck. I'll get to a formal NGD (actually several...) later this week.

Does this gray to black 594 have the body thickness of the single cut guitars ? I like it...The neck is nice and CHUNKY too . The relieved carve on the treble side of the neck is the BOMB !

Yup. She's a winner. When I reserved that top with Brian, I thought Charcoal tri-color was the only one of the 5 colors of the run I didn't like...boy was I mistaken. The fingerboard and neck are pretty amazing...this new neck carve really works well with a rosewood neck. I'll get to a formal NGD (actually several...) later this week.

Your new guitar is just f'ing SICK! Congratulations! WOW!

Tosca,
Congratulations on your 594. That guitar is just stupidly SICK, and amazing! "You done well, son!" :)
I hope you get many years of super high end pleasure from that bad girl.

Gorgeous guitars, Brian!

If you A/B a 594 with mahogany neck and other with rosewood neck... How different do they sound? Does the rosewood neck make the guitar heavier? Unbalanced?

All just stellar guitars...I'm surprised by how much I like the look of 1 covered and 1 uncovered pup. If I hadn't seen it I would have said no way, but wow, it looks awesome!

Back