WIN an ARTIST V guitar and a DALLAS / Bugs Henderson combo amp !!!

Drawing date is fast approaching

Better get your tickets while you can. 1 in 100 chance to win an extraordinary prize. Not to mention that all proceeds go to charity.

I already have one ticket but will be picking another one up soon, just can't beat those odds.

Still have some tickets left with just 1 week to go... Get yours now before it'd too late. Once we hit 100 tickets... the gates close.

Both the amp and the guitar are very impressive instruments. PRS did an amazing job on these babies!

Thanks for your support and good luck!

Still have some tickets left with just 1 week to go... Get yours now before it'd too late. Once we hit 100 tickets... the gates close.

Both the amp and the guitar are very impressive instruments. PRS did an amazing job on these babies!

Thanks for your support and good luck!
bump

26 tickets remaining... come on guys... let's sell this thing out!

It looks like I am scheduled draw the winning ticket at approximately 5:00pm EST.
I will have the guitar and amp on display at the Barnful of Blues festival (Rt 13, New Boston, NH).

Tickets will still be available until the drawing or when we sell out at 100 tickets max... either online or in person at the festival.

The cool thing is there's a very strong chance someone from here will win it (again) :)

Those odds are very strong! You guys n gals are AMAZING !!! I appreciate the support you all have shown for this now annual event.
Still some tix left...

Already thinking about what to do for next year ;-)

Back