WIN an ARTIST V guitar and a DALLAS / Bugs Henderson combo amp !!!

John Mann

olslowhand
Authorized PRS Dealer
2014 Annual Children’s Charity Raffle

Here I go again… We are now in our third year of raffling off some incredibly cool gear to help raise money for children’s charities. So I guess that makes an official annual event!

I am raffling off this beautiful new guitar and amp to raise money for the Webster House. We started this in 2011 with a PRS Private Stock and each year the raffle was a huge success! The WINNING TICKET will be drawn at the 12th Annual BARNFUL of BLUES Festival on August 2, 2014 hosted by the GRANITE STATE BLUES SOCIETY

RAFFLE-TICKET-2014-2T.jpg

• Only 100 tickets (max) will be sold.
  • Each ticket is $100 (plus $3 processing fee per ticket)
  • Purchase online at John Mann’s Guitar Vault.
  • Make you you read and understand the rules 100% prior to purchasing a Raffle Ticket!
  • BUY YOUR TICKET HERE.
I became aware of the Webster House through my involvement with the Granite State Blues Society. The Webster House is a safe home for children who are removed from the homes by a court order… for their own safety and protection. I was president of the Granite State Blues Society for 5 years, where we went from donating $500 the first year to donating $10,000 the last three years of my term as president. In 2011 I stepped down as president to focus on my businesses – the John Mann’s Guitar Vault & MannMade USA. This raffle is my way of continuing to help out a great cause – children’s charities.

Both the Webster House and Granite State Blues Society are registered 501-3c non-profit organizations.

THE PRIZES….
PRS Artist V guitar
(click for more info)
AND…
PRS Dallas / Bugs Henderson Combo amp
(click for more info)

List $ Value – $10,700.00

I highly recommend buying one of these tickets, folks. The proceeds go to charity and the odds are excellent.

i bought mine. Hans doesn't stand a chance this time!!!!

Dane, did you know that I used to live down the road from you? My time in Maryland was spend living in Kent Island "Estates" (who are we kidding), which is just down Rt 8 from you B-)

Thanks everyone who has already purchased a ticket!. We still have plenty of tickets left, so make sure you get one before they are all gone.

John

Bummer, what a perfect time to be broke, lol.

Maybe things will turn around though and I'll be able to buy a ticket before they're all gone :)

I just bought mine. I'll probably get at least one more before they sell out.

Excellent odds to win a hell of a prize, but even if I don't win at least the money goes to charity. Win win.

I'm in.

Good luck everyone. . . well, except for Hans and Andy. Not that I am bitter or anything :p

Back