Status
Not open for further replies.
The prize...

IMG_0011-1.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

Damn, I wish I was eligible to win!

Damn, I wish I was eligible to win!
Dear Sir,

This is not a "PRS Contest". It is my own personal property and this thread is designed for my own amusement - along with some good will toward our community. As such, I can give this pickup to anyone I like - which includes you.

Sincerely,

~Hans O'Matic

You only have until 8PM Monday night (the 3rd) to get your pic loaded.

DO IT SOON!

Last edited:
Saleeba jam session

Here is a picture of my kids and me playing our guitars. I had a Private Stock built when each of my children were born. Here is Evan playing his 2010 Singlecut with Pernambuco neck, Brazilian fretboard, Celtic knots, and Dragon I pickups. Ava is playing her 2006 Custom 24 with Brazilian neck and fretboard, green abalone birds with 14k surrounds, and HFS/VB pickups. Dad is playing his Dragon I. Evan learned his shred face from his mom. :cool:

IMG_2234.jpg

Hey, Good luck with your competition, I'm in the UK so there's no point in me getting involved, but I wanted to say this is a really generous thing for you to do and I hope it goes well! :D

Doh!!!! I haven't posted my pic!!! Was it 8PM Sept 3rd your time or 8AM??

Since I havent been playing out live, or have cute kids to pose with I'll post this for comic relief.

fjmftj.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Good luck with your competition, I'm in the UK so there's no point in me getting involved, but I wanted to say this is a really generous thing for you to do and I hope it goes well! :D
What does your geographic location have to do with it? Post a photo!

But hurry...

Good fortune has smiled upon you! I made a mistake.

The deadline for entry is tomorrow night (Monday) at 8PM (Mountain Time). You can thank 11top for pointing that out to me.

For some reason, I thought today was the 3rd. Now you procrastinators have no more excuses. :D

~Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back