Why Birds ????

allan

One man one life make the best of what you have
Hi everyone please don't jump on when l ask this, remember one becomes a little delicate at my age. MY question why is it always birds on the neck, don't get me wrong l have a been wildlife photographer for many years and love our feathered friends, just wonder thats all

I enjoyed reading that URL. Not really a big fan of the birds myself but there are some nice examples featured. The brushstroke birds work really well.

Thanks for asking. I always thought, mistakenly, until I found it wasn't correct some time ago, that it had something to do with Santana. Santana was one of PRS' first big name artists. And Santana has been associated with doves (peace). Some of his videos start with doves flying and one of his albums has a dove on the cover.
But after I found out my impression was incorrect I never learned the true story. Thanks again for asking.

As a birder, the birds were the icing on the cake when selecting a PRS guitar.

I love my 2004 McCarty Rosewood birds... they go great with the rosewood stock.
My all time favorite birds were some blue ones that winked like a diamond on a guitar I shouldn't have sold, a 2016 594 artist.

Its just something else cool to look at on PRS guitars and so many different one to be had ;)
That said moons are pretty cool also

Back