Who's your top 5 favorite Guitarists?

I'm new to the forum. Saw this thread and really enjoyed reading all the posts. There are a lot of great guitarists from every genre listed. Well, here are some of my favorites.

Glen Campbell
Terry Kath
Phil Keagy
Gary Moore
Robben Ford

I'm new to the forum. Saw this thread and really enjoyed reading all the posts. There are a lot of great guitarists from every genre listed. Well, here are some of my favorites.

Glen Campbell
Terry Kath
Phil Keagy
Gary Moore
Robben Ford

Welcome to the forums, glad you like what you see. A friend of mine, an excellent player in his own right, knows and has played with Keagy on occasion, when he is in western NY.

Welcome to the forums, glad you like what you see. A friend of mine, an excellent player in his own right, knows and has played with Keagy on occasion, when he is in western NY.

I'm not a great guitar player, just an old guy that's been strumming a few years. I purchased my first electric a couple of weeks ago, an S2 Standard 22. Maybe I'll learn something from some of you guys. That's cool about your friend who has played with Keagy. I've enjoyed listening to him since the early 70s.

Joan Jett
Billy Idol
Nick Jonas
Paul Stanley
Ringo Starr
hahahahaha
eUoAP0O.jpg

I could probably talk myself in & out of different people if I sit down & try too hard, but here’s my sit-down-and-type list:

John Mayer
Rory Gallagher
Tab Benoit
Eric Clapton
David Gilmour

Jimmy Herring - Widespread Panic / Aquarium Rescue Unit / Jazz is Dead

David Hidalgo - Los Lobos / Latin Playboys

Jerry Garcia - Grateful Dead / Jerry Garcia Band

Bert Jansch - Solo / Pentangle

Andres Segovia (none)

-Paco de Lucia
-Michael Romeo (Symphony X)
-Syu (Galneryus)
-Adam Dutkiewicz (Killswitch Engage)
-Brendon Small/the dude who made the tv show Metalocalypse a few years ago

Alex Lifeson for sure

Brent Hinds

Mike Scheidt

John Frusciante

Guthrie Govan

I dunno... I'd change the list a few times if I kept thinking about it. I like too many different styles of music to pick 5 dudes

Back