Who wants a Maryland TRC?

You-S4-It

With permission, I was able to connect directly to the manufacturer of the Maryland flag TRC. A few lucky folks snagged these at this year's Experience....now you can too!

In the spirit of paying it forward, I am coordinating a discounted group buy for all those interested.
42752727132_e508183e3c_c.jpg

Medium red coral recon stone, Solid shell mop, and gold mop.

I won't post up the price here to be respectful of the forum so please PM me if you're interested and to get on the list. If you're fully committed (well, not in the literal sense but financially), I will add your name to this post. While I normally would appreciate the influx of cash this would bring to my bitcoin account, you won't be paying me but the company directly, at the discounted group price.

I'd like to leave this open long enough so everyone who wants can get one however, there will be a need for a close date so how about...July 15. Production will take about 30 days after closing and they will contact you directly for payment when ready.

US only. No International shipments due to the nature of the materials and related export issues.

Updated list of participants:
Craig
JustRob
Ovibos
Fred Baer
Boogie
PRS19
rugerpc
BMiller
dogrocketp
matt3310
Grapeshot
Bodia (2)

Last edited:
Well cr@p. I was "not interested" in this TRC because there were just a limited number at Experience, and figured others would like it more. But now I can have one without actually causing someone else to miss out!

So...PM will be sent shortly!

I see you’re...uh...rockin’...that guitar.
I was so very careful while placing it into those rocks but I wanted to find a way to really show all the color in the inlay. It was a gift from Aulson and I wanted some Glamour Shots to share on FaceBook. A TRC doesn't get any classier, in my opinion.

By the way, the photo is 90 degrees off.

I was so very careful while placing it into those rocks but I wanted to find a way to really show all the color in the inlay. It was a gift from Aulson and I wanted some Glamour Shots to share on FaceBook. A TRC doesn't get any classier, in my opinion.

By the way, the photo is 90 degrees off.

It’s a nice photo and looks tres cool! You’re sure right about that TRC. It’s gorgeous!

Back