Whereabouts of the DFD?

ViperDoc

Plugged In.
I wonder if anyone here knows the present state of the infamous DFD? Love that guy. Just thought I'd put it out there. If you know, you know.

He is definitely not at Wildcat anymore, even though he started it and even came up with the name. That's old news by now, that was like summer of 2023, even. I wonder where he'll turn up.

Who wields the axe in Valhalla like a bone cudgel of tonal madness? IN THE NIGHT??!!!! Only one....

He is definitely not at Wildcat anymore, even though he started it and even came up with the name. That's old news by now, that was like summer of 2023, even. I wonder where he'll turn up.

Who wields the axe in Valhalla like a bone cudgel of tonal madness? IN THE NIGHT??!!!! Only one....
I seem to recall him posting on SM after he left there and went somewhere else.. maybe a few times in short order and then haven’t heard a word from him since or seen him on any SM.

DFD is currently in the Northwest corner of Indiana (referred to as “The Region”.

He has been taking care of is Father for the past year or so. He still has the same phone number, should you want to contact him
Ah! That connects the dots.
Thank you Markie.

Last edited:
Back