Where does one go for hollowbody love around here?

Gah....I just realized, I don't have a HB????? Looks like another binge is in order! :rolleyes: Gonna have to purge first though!

Right? Although I wouldn't do any more purging if I were you.

unless you wanna sell me your Ted.

CK_159BurlHollowbodyBodyAAA.JPG

Ebony board helps this one really sing.
That is one special top.

The red one was built for MIAC, Canada's version of NAMM. I happened to be in the same place as it before the show, tried it and begged to buy it. They said OK, as long as they could still have it in their booth.
By the end of the show it was decided that the hollowbody should have an adjustable bridge instead of the one piece stoptail it started life with.
My second PRS. It still lives in the music room.

JvmEakM.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
JvmEakM.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Well bumped into this by absolute chance or divine intervention either way its staying for ever.
Literally walked in to a dealer where I had been once before in a part of the UK I seldom visit to try out a 594 Singlecut.
They had not got the singlecuts yet at this time. Was about to leave when I see a big stash of Private Stock cases I asked you just had a delivery and they said no selling them on consignment for a very good customer. I asked to have a look at a few as they had Dragons and all sorts of fancy stuff all very nice then I got them to open one more small case nothing had tempted me so far all lovely guitars. Soon as they opened the case I was as giddy as a schoolgirl on a first date. A little soul searching and it had to come home and to be honest its got me back into playing as every day is a pleasure with this. Love the 408 pickups and the rosewood neck in terms of fit and finish it simply drips quality in every fret and curve.

So a lot of Hollow love here

Back