Whats your favorite PRS/best of the herd??

Lively thread!

Here’s one of the favorites in my stable. Photos are from it’s time during production.
tXvktS7.jpg

H1guIOQ.jpg

In real life (What happens in Stevensville is fantasy):
ajhVy1kh.jpg
We clearly need to see more of your stable!

Can’t buy ‘em all, but we can look!
Technically, that’s only true because the Bill, Warren and Jeff are not guitar players, at least not that I know of. Phew.

Last edited:
Lively thread!

Here’s one of the favorites in my stable. Photos are from it’s time during production.
tXvktS7.jpg

H1guIOQ.jpg

ajhVy1kh.jpg

Look at this guitar upside down and you’ll see a goofy Yeti-Sasquatch with arms by the side relieving himself into the f-hole, staring right at you for invasion of privacy. I am grateful it only appears upside down.

Actually laughed out loud. Such amazing figuring, very lucky guy!

Here is a pic of the NF3
DSCN2614.jpg

Loving the NF3!

Lively thread!

tXvktS7.jpg

H1guIOQ.jpg

ajhVy1kh.jpg

Look at this guitar upside down and you’ll see a goofy Yeti-Sasquatch with arms by the side relieving himself into the f-hole, staring right at you for invasion of privacy. I am grateful it only appears upside down.

That is spectacular!

We clearly need to see more of your stable!
Kinda partial to this one too, due to the way the quilt artistically resembles shimmering water ripples. Look, it’s even got sand.

Confession: any guitar I am fated to cross paths with is favoured and special, be it SE, Core or otherwise.
BATmi0kh.jpg

Last edited:
Back