What's the oldest model year guitar you currently own? Oldest PRS?

I have a 1947 Supro, a 1950 National New Yorker, a 1952 Fender Champ and a 1955 Magnatone Student, all lap steels. As far as regular guitars, a 1970 Gibson SG Jr. and a 1970 Gibson SG Special, and a 1975 Fender Stratocaster. The list goes on and on. My oldest PRS is a 2007 Koa McCarty. I plan to add a PRS from the late '80s or early '90s with a sweet switch, among several others. My daughters think that it is time for an intervention. The amp addiction is even worse!
Seems like just normal everyday behavior to me;)

My oldest guitar is a ‘93 Rickenbacker 650S. My oldest PRS is my HBII, from ‘99. Both are great instruments.
I have had older stuff in the past, but I’m really not into vintage for the sake of vintage.

Oldest is a 1968 Ovation Thunderhead. Also have a 97 Strat, 2005 LP, and now a 2018 CU24 after the Experience! Does a month old count?

I'm not much of a vintage guitar guy, so my oldest isn't really old, but it is the first "nice" electric I ever bought new. 1976 Gibson Custom Black Beauty:

The oldest PRS I have is an '89 Signature:

My 89 cu24 looks almost identical to yours. Mine doesn't have a ten on it anywhere which surprises me because it looks like it should be.

I should send prs the serial number to see what's up.

Back