What's on your GAS list right now?

I regret getting rid of the Mira I had a while back and I'm kind of gassing for one of those. I'd love a black one with a regular neck and V12, with moons.

I may have to scrap anything on my GAS list and hold out...

Latest copy of Guitarist mag dropped through the letterbox today. Bit of talk about the new 7 string (Which is growing on me) and the stunning 408 but...

... Also dropped a rumour about a limited edition Bernie Marsden SE with upgraded pickups!

Just a rumour though....

Can't justify two of the same guitar (Normally) but if there's a blue one?!?!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one wanting the international version.
I'd settle for anything with a perny neck.

The USA Braz version is for the collectors, but the 408MT with R/W can be had to get you in the tonal ballpark. Perny on the other hand, with its sustain and resonance characteristics, is pretty much unobtanium...

I'm not one for trems, 24 frets or opaque black backs, though can't stop gassing for this :

182350-1.jpg

I was (well, kinda still is) GAS'ing for a P22 as I've waited several years for a piezo equipped solidbody PRS. I have written to PRS custom service about that many times as well. Then I thought, I want a singlecut too.... but wait a minute. A singlecut with a piezo? So now a SC HBII is the answer (probably, maybe, I hope) to all my prayers, at least right now (today, well, this very hour...). :confused:

Back