What's on your GAS list right now?

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
These have been on my list for awhile. Might take awhile.

1) P22. No ifs, ands or buts. I want one bad. One thing I can't decide on - color, there's a few I want. Bigger problem than that is I kinda want different birds, so I could go Artist package...but feel that might be a waste since I'm not too sure I'd change neck/fretboard and I can't change pickups. Maybe I should try a P24 with the MOP inlays. I'd almost have to find a dealer with multiple P22s with different necks(not gonna probably happen).

2) Swamp Ash Narrowfield in natural.

The "bucket list of guitars" I would be willing to trade a lot of stuff to get if I had the chance:
  • a Violin PRS
  • a Paul's 28.
  • A millenium dragon
  • a 1985 Custom with birds.

Or.....:flute:

Yup....whistling dixie 'cause it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.:laugh:

1. Tremonti (US or alternatively that UK limited SE version)
2. SE 7 string
3. 408
4. P22

But realistically, it will probably only be one due to decreasing space for guitars in the apartment. It's likely going to be the US Tremonti.

These have been on my list for awhile. Might take awhile.

1) P22. No ifs, ands or buts. I want one bad. One thing I can't decide on - color, there's a few I want. Bigger problem than that is I kinda want different birds, so I could go Artist package...but feel that might be a waste since I'm not too sure I'd change neck/fretboard and I can't change pickups. Maybe I should try a P24 with the MOP inlays. I'd almost have to find a dealer with multiple P22s with different necks(not gonna probably happen).

2) Swamp Ash Narrowfield in natural.

I do have 2 guitars on my wish list right now a P22 AP (quilted top, Hybrid Hdw, maple neck and fretboard and Eriza Verde SmokeBurst or Green Fade) and a Studio Ash Studio. If I can get one of those in Solar Foil would be it.
The guitar they are not making but would be my holy grail: 408 with piezo, period

408 maple top w a rosewood neck, DGT standard, and maybe a DC3 or NF3...oh and a stripped 58...

I don't think daddy's been THAT good this year...

The "bucket list of guitars" I would be willing to trade a lot of stuff to get if I had the chance:
  • a Violin PRS
  • a Paul's 28.
  • A millenium dragon
  • a 1985 Custom with birds.

Or.....:flute:

Yup....whistling dixie 'cause it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.:laugh:

Ha! Those would have to go on my "lottery list" as there is zero chance of actually being able to pay for any one of them:rofl:
edit: that's a great list, the Violin Guitar has been very intriguing to me recently for whatever reason.

Last edited:
NOTHING!!!

pinocchio.jpg

I am jonesing either for a DGT Standard (Frost Blue!) or an Eriza Verde Stripped 58.

Last edited:
Back