What other forums do you belong to?

Google news is consider as a forum ? :D
A good French guns forum , but only for the technicals informations (reloading) I don't like the spirit of the forumers.

Instagram is my main hangout. The Gear Page (been a member since the start), and this place.

I'm mgd1148 on Instagram if you'd like to come by and visit.

Also active on Facebook, but I'm pretty heavily political there...I'd avoid me like the plague on Facebook.

Firebird Nation (74 Firebird Formula 400) hang out there for all things Pontiac, VW Vortex (13 GTI) and here. I try to stay away from Facebook but may post there a few times a year!

I'm here....

Then I am over at MyLesPaul a lot - mostly in the amp room and the modeling room.

I still read over at the JCFOnline (Jackson/Charvel), but it's pretty dead there.

I am a Cadillac guy, so every now and then I pop into the Cadillac Forums to read - I never post there.

TDPRI
Corvetteforums replaced by Challengertalk Dec 2017 :)

I refuse to use Facebook due to the inherent, intrusive and invasive nature.

Last edited:
Like many here I was once rather promiscuous forum wise. FDP, Gretsch Pages, Guitar Forums.etc.. but each in turn either reverts to the same questions, or at least one charges to even post there. I don't have enough knowledge to be dangerous so there is that....

I surf mostly music forums but I belong to jazz guitar forum and of course being raised in wv all the wvu football forums

Well, I should say that the two I mentioned previously are the only two that I am active on. I've lost interest in the other forums which I am a member of and never go there anymore... like Dean, Hamer, a different PRS forum, a Les Paul forum, and other non guitar forums. I've even been reducing the number of Facebook groups that I am a member of. The two forums which I am active on are the ones which I have, or am most likely to meet actual members in person. Forums where people actually know each other is nice.

TGP and TalkBass are probably the ones I’m most active on.

I’ve shifted around a lot over the years as various forums rose and fell in popularity. Most are now on life support as I feel they’ve been abandoned by almost everyone under the age of 50, which has limited fresh viewpoints and accelerated how quickly topics become stale.

I tried moving to FaceBook a few years ago figuring that’s where the younger crowd went but I disliked how FB failed to create the kind of community I came to enjoy with forums. I also disliked how FaceBook was slowly making me hate my real-life friends and family and I had to stop responding to people’s stupidity before I alienated everyone around me.

So here I am... not that I’m bitter about anything.

Here...here, and here...dude! You guys/gals rock! Actually kinda stalking the Dr Z forum...tried 1 (Z-28) the other day and pretty amazed! And still lurking on the re-furbished B n Ms...

Just here and occasionally Ibanez collectors world forum. I hang out a lot less there than I used to because I sold all but one of my vintage Ibanez electrics - late '70s/early '80s Artist and Musician series are great guitars with great pickups, but they're just too heavy. There is a brief period from about 79-82 where some of their acoustics are really top notch, and I own a couple of those still. Once I discovered PRS 4 years ago, I started selling the Ibbys off to fund my new PRS addiction.
I also used to frequent a modern GTO forum, but it was not a friendly place, very high-school, so I bailed.

Back