What is up with logging into this site?

Cookie poisoning. Purge them all and try again.

Waaaait a minute!? So you're telling me it wasn't the Kool-aid? It was rhe cookies all along???:eek:...I knew thought they smelled funny....this expains so MUCH!:confused:

I don't think Uranus has anything to do with it.

Have you met DTR?!!! EVERYTHING has to do with it...must be his happy place...I dunno....just saying;)

Of course not. I was just guessing where ScottR and Alnus were pulling their answers from :D

My bad....I should have included this "disclaimer" * All answers provided VIA DTR...Cause he hangs out there...ALOT...we can't get him to hang out anywhere else AND, He says it feels like home..Hey! If it makes him happy...I'm all for it...

:p

*Disclaimer* the time is now 12:04 A.M.

Hey hey, I’m just noting where you’re pulling your answers from. I’m staying as far away from them as possible. Making observations from a distance. Trying to stay upwind.

Yeah, something weird with this page. Windows, Mac, iPhone all make me log in over and over. Only site that does it.
Well, it's possibly specific to you. Since the forum reset a couple weeks ago, I don't have to log in using any of the PCs I typically access at work and home, nor on my phone.

Well, it's possibly specific to you. Since the forum reset a couple weeks ago, I don't have to log in using any of the PCs I typically access at work and home, nor on my phone.
No, it's done this to me on and off for two years. Heck one time it got so bad I thought Les was trying to ban me. :eek:

Those of us who don’t have Archons take turns giving you the boot. We got the secret code with out planks.
:eek::eek::eek:

I know I can be annoying at times with all my clowning around and Archon/Winger/Julie Bowen posts. (Although, who really tires of thinking about Julie Bowen? Not me!)

I just thought that now that ScottR was here, I wouldn't seem so bad... relatively speaking. :D:D

I resemble that remark..

*Pro Tip...never wake a sleep-poster...I dont know what happens if you do...but I'm sure no good will come from it...carry on..
I’ve always heard “never wake a sleep walker,” so I suppose this makes perfect sense. Hmm, maybe I am the most annoying person here, during normal “business hours.” Except for new guys bashing PRS and pissing Les off. They’re the WORST!

Before midnight???? You guys are just too wild for me. Can’t hang.
“Party on, Wayne”

Lightweight...sure you can hang...you just have to summon your inner Kip Winger...he's still in there somewhere, probably under years of adulting, motgage documemts, some old speedos, a kayak paddle, and a fanny pack with some back-up underwear and your inhaler, and Epipen...I feel sure ol Kip will be happy you finally got him out of there...so grab the Aquanet homie it's time to get your groove back! "Party on, Garth"

The time now is 12:23 a.m.

I’ve always heard “never wake a sleep walker,” so I suppose this makes perfect sense. Hmm, maybe I am the most annoying person here, during normal “business hours.” Except for new guys bashing PRS and pissing Les off. They’re the WORST!

Naa, I can think of at least a dozen (mostly troll types) annoying peeps in desperate need of a "truss rod adjustment" that's code for, a carefully placed punch to the larynx. Well, they do.

It never ceases to amaze me how these ehem, "geniuses", think the bashing will bring about distain towards the brand...on that brands official forum...the bad news is, ya just can't fix stupid (I've tried) the good news is you can adjust it's truss rod...

The time is now 12:40 a.m.

Last edited:
Back