What is Goldtop listening to?

This is Patty Smyth with Don Henley doing "Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough". I love this one so much. You know how you can hear a song and it just seems like it was written about you? Or it's as if somehow the writers must have been reading your mind when they came up with it? Amazing when that happens, right?

There is one particular line in this song that just cuts me to the quick. It hurts every time I hear it because I know it's so absolutely true about me, and that truth is painful to face. I won't say which line it is because it wouldn't matter to anyone else anyway, but it's there.

Goldtop Lloyd

Toto says "I'll Supply the Love". Cool. And you'll need to supply the cab fare too. Just a reminder.

Goldtop LPC

Valentine's Day Night! That calls for a "Whole Lotta Love". It's worth a "T-O-O-T"!

2Cellos. Live.

Billy and The BFG's from his solo tour. Live.

Goldtop. Live.

How I love this lady's voice. Roberta Flack and "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?".

Goldtop - Today and Tomorrow

KISS says "I Love It Loud". Goldtop Lloyd says "I Do Too". Eric RIP.

Goldtop

P.S. - This German tv taping crowd is just a little underwhelmed...

This is the last one for me tonight. It's time to NyQuil up and get to bed.

I hope everybody had a nice, loving Valentine's Day today. If you have someone special in your life, please do whatever it takes to let them know how you feel. If you don't have anybody but wish you did, hang in there. It's never too late so don't give up on it. Tomorrow could be the day that your paths cross.

Aaron Neville doing "Crazy Love".

Goldtop Lloyd

Hi everybody. Monday again. And President's Day here in The USA. Red, White and Blue - I Love You!

May each and every one of us have a good Monday and a great week. New day, new week, new hope, new potential. Just think; today could be THE DAY! Yes!

Listening to this song today of all days is a bit of a corny cliche in my opinion, but it was the first thing I heard on the radio this morning, so hopefully that takes at least some of the blame off of my shoulders. I think I deserve a little slack for going with the version by (The) Leningrad Cowboys instead of the one by The Bangles. "Manic Monday".

Goldtop Lloyd

Hey Everybody! Happy Thursday to you all!

I've got a lot going on right now, but I have time to make one quick post. Taking into account the fine mood I'm in today, I'm going with one of my favorite slices of British Hard Rock. Whitesnake doing "Slide It In". More later my friends...

CRANK IT UPPPPPP and SLIDE IT IN!!!!!!!!!

Goldtop Lloyd

Okay, I lied. I've got time for t-w-o posts. M-O-T-O-R-H-E-A-D-T-I-L-I-M-D-E-A-D!!! "Goin' to Brazil".

Did I say 'Crank It'? I meant B L A S T I T, B A B Y !

Goldtop Lloyd

LEMMY FOREVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Dig it! I haven't been able to come here for several days. (Busy with several doctor appts., this and that.) So I log on a few minutes ago, come to THE PRS Forum, and one of the first things I do is check out the 'Song Title Game' thread where Big Mard's post reminds me of what in my opinion is 4+ minutes of Pure Texas Perfection. So, many thanks to Big Mard!

Joe Ely and Mr. David Grissom doing "Highways and Heartaches"!

Mr. Goldtop - And just like that my week is better... :)

Can you dig it? The late Isaac Hayes and "Shaft" (the short version). Huh???

'No one understands him but his woman...'. Well, his woman, and perhaps L. Ron Hubbard, but that's about it.

I'm Talkin' 'Bout Goldtop

People, I know some of you (sort of). And I love all of you (in the manliest music lover/PRS Guitars devotee kind of way of course). So please believe me when I tell you that The Blues are It! Like you don't already know that, right? Prime Example Right Here! Good Old American Delta Blues filtered through The UK! The Mighty Fleetwood Mac (Mac Mach what? I? II? Something like that.) This is them doing "Heart Beats Like a Hammer" and "Shake Your Money Maker". Mick, John, Jeremy and Peter makin' it happen!

Good Old American Goldtop

P.S. - Dig the tinfoil covered drum riser and globe (?) thingie background piece. No expense spared for Show Bidness!

Last edited:
Blues via The Motor City (AND Waco Texas!) Madman - Ted Nugent. "Everything Matters". Check out the frame at the 1:58 mark; Uncle Ted does Fire Marshall Bill. Dig It!

Goldtop - Lemmeshowyasomethin'!

More Ted. For fans of (A) Ted Nugent, (B) Fred Bear, (C) PRS guitars (D) sweaty zebras. A live cut of "Fred Bear".

Goldtop Lloyd

Back