What is Goldtop listening to?

Ooohh, I just listened to some Mariah Carey! :confused: I gotta fix that and fast!

The Man! Mr. Pat Travers - a fellow PRS user - doing "I'd Rather See You Dead".

Goldtop

I may end up being wrong, but I believe that 2017 is going to be great! I've got such a feeling of hope and optimism for this new year, and I think part of it is based on the fact that there was sooo much bad news and so many problems and so much loss last year that this year just has to be better.

This is Pernell Roberts aka Adam Cartwright doing "Mariah". It goes out to You Know Who...

Goldtop LPC

Alright! Thanks to Huggy B over on the 'Song Title Game' thread for making me think of this one. This is Stan Kenton (and June Christy) doing "Shoo Fly Pie and Apple Pan Dowdy".

Goldtop - With Brown Sugar Sprinkles

Yeah! Monday again! Here's to a good one for E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y!!! (Even my ex-mule, who owes me money!)

I'm in an upbeat mood this morning; probably because I'm too dumb to know any better... :confused:
I'm posting my first "T-O-O-T" (Two Of One Tune) of 2017. This is "I Love You More Today Than Yesterday". A very special thanks to Sergio and his 'Motown Monday' thread for making me think of this one.

The version by Spiral Starecase.

A version from Charles Earland. Eleven plus minutes for each and every Cool Jazz Cat and Kitten!

Goldtop Lloyd - What do I 'love more today than yesterday'? The PRS of my dreams, which I'm now one day closer to having. Someday, someway.

Number 1 in The UK on this date in 1976 - Queen and "Bohemian Rhapsody".

Goldtop - Never Did The Fandango!

Happy Birthday to David Johansen (born on this date in 1950). Here is his close personal friend Buster Poindexter doing "Heart of Gold".

Goldtop

On this date in 1944, a little boy was born who grew up to be.......... PAGEY! Happy Birthday to Jimmy Page!

"Wasting My Time".

Goldtop LPC

Some of my favorite Blues guitar work ever by Jimmy or anybody else, this is "Prison Blues". Wish it was an instrumental...

Goldtop Lloyd

Speaking of instrumentals, this one is "Emerald Eyes".

Goldtop Guitars (Usually, but not exclusively)

Man, I had forgotten how much I liked this Jimmy album! Now I have to try to find my copy. This tune is "Writes of Winter".

Goldtop Lloyd

The Killer! Mr. Jerry Lee Lewis doing a cover of Zep's "Rock and Roll" with Jimmy Page adding the guitars.

Goldtop

Today is also Crystal Gayle's birthday. How old is she? A gentleman would never discuss such things about a lady.

"You Never Miss a Real Good Thing".

Goldtop LPC

On this date in 1963, something very important happened. Something that changed music, that changed Rock & Roll, that changed History Itself. What was it? Mr. Charlie Watts joined The Rolling Stones. Am I overstating it? Ask Keith.

No Charlie Watts = No Rolling Stones

"Start Me Up".

Goldtop LPC

Back