What concerts are you looking forward to?

Man, I am starved for live music! Gigs - good or otherwise - are so rare in this area nowadays. The Summer, so many artists on the road, but few if any stop here in the boonies anymore. :bawling:

Goldtop

Gonna go to the Aristocrats in Milwaukee in a couple weeks, I think. Just saw Jane's Addiction - great show.

Will see Jake E Lee's Red Dragon Cartel in Nashville 7/27/15!!! I can't wait to see one of my favorite guitarists of all time.

Quick update, a late addition to the tour schedule has Jake E Lee is coming to Knoxville TN tonight! The venue is 10 min from my house so I'm there.

The concert was incredible! Jake E Lee was great! He is also a performer who seems very humble and very appreciative of his fans. I hope he stays around and doesn't fade into obscurity like he did from the mid 90s to 2013, when he started to make music again.

Davey Knowles November 7th, and Blood Sweat & Tears the following week. Looking forward to both of those as they are in pretty small venues.

Would love to see Jake E. Lee and Davy again.

Saw the Aristocrats last night - outlandish virtuosity, and three quality human beings.

Have a ton of shows coming up in September and October, and it looks like two road trips - things are looking positive for 2.5 hours to Cleveland to see Tremonti, and I'm on for 5 hours to Philly to see Vintage Trouble. I'd add two hours to see Joe Walsh, but we're going to see Ace Frehley that same night.

Would love to see Jake E. Lee and Davy again.

Saw the Aristocrats last night - outlandish virtuosity, and three quality human beings.

Have a ton of shows coming up in September and October, and it looks like two road trips - things are looking positive for 2.5 hours to Cleveland to see Tremonti, and I'm on for 5 hours to Philly to see Vintage Trouble. I'd add two hours to see Joe Walsh, but we're going to see Ace Frehley that same night.

I'd drive 5 hours to see Vintage Trouble too. Saw them open for The Who a couple of years ago. Man, they brought it! Those guys are really good.

First time seeing Davy. Looking forward it...2nd row center in a little 600 seater for $30

I love Ace, and even named our first dog after him, but I think I'd sell the tix and go to Joe Walsh. He's just beyond good. Love the tone, love the chops, and he oozes coolness.

I saw Kenny Wayne Shepherd last night. Wow they put on an amazing show. They're currently on tour with Van Halen but I saw them in a small Theater here in Virginia. The encore was almost 30 minutes and ended with Voodoo Chile.

I saw Vintage Trouble last year at the Clearwater Seafood and Blues Fest. Really good high energy show.

I've yet to see Vintage Trouble where they didn't own the room. I saw them tape a radio show where Robben Ford was the headliner. They blew everyone away - with a rented backline.

And I get to add that Joe Walsh added a second show two days before the first show, which I guess makes the first show the second show and the second show is now the first show. Doesn't much matter - now I get to go.

Any TSO fans here? Seeing them for the 10th time on Monday. First time was 2003 and I grinned like a little kid the whole time even though I was 36. Over the top, schlocky, 80s throw back...you bet! But seriously, good tunes, good musicians, and a ton of fun if you're looking for an escape for a couple of hours.

Wow - long time for this thread to be dormant. As of now, it looks like my next concert will be a Kiss tribute band. But I have Rodney Carrington, Gregg Allman, the Who, Robin Trower and Joe Satriani lined up later in the year. And possibly Kasey Musgraves. My wife is having her knee replaced next month, so I'm going to be sitting home for a while.

I've got Black Sabbath in January, and Maiden and Dream Theater a couple of weeks apart in April. Splurged for VIP tix for DT as they are one of my faves.

Walter Trout! 10 Jan at Moe's in Santa Cruz, CA. What? You don't know who Walter Trout is??!! Do yourself a favor and get schooled. :cool: Any Bay Area forum members that want to hook up before or after the show and hang with a visiting Alaskan, just let me know.

Hope to see if Walter Trout soon. I do have tickets to see Y&T in Raleigh NC and JJ Grey and Mofro in Richmond VA

Cool. Hope you catch the Trout show. Y&T is a classic and Dave Meneketti is a total bad ass. My wife and I were in Bellagio Italy a couple of years ago and it just so happened that Y&T was playing a free concert that evening! She didn't know who the heck they were but for me it was a trip down memory lane. What a treat.

Ben Folds: the Orchestral Experience is what I’m most excited about- his shows are always some of my favorites!

Back