What are you listening to right now?

I've been on a Neal Morse kick the last couple of weeks since his latest live DVD came out.

Nice. I like his stuff, a lot. Funny, I don't listen to it often enough. Too much music on the HD! I did get to see Transatlantic way back in 2010. Cool show!

OK this may be way out in left field for a lot of you but I have some background in Latin music, Salsa and Bossa Nova and can play & sing a number of tunes from south of the border. This chick has the most incredible timing it blows my mind, she can sing behind the beat and ahead of it too, while flexing the timing she sometimes sounds like she is stumbling and magically lands on her feet right on time. It's a technique jazz players use, especially saxmen.

It's in Portuguese, and might not be most folks cup of tea, but guitar work is top notch ............. and she's kinda easy on the eyes too.:D

Being from the Bay Area, this has been a funk instrumental anthem for decades. It's one of the first LPs I purchased, the first instrumental tune I connected with, and was the early opening door to Jazz for me.

If I was an SF Giant, that would be my walk up to the batters box music.

Blue planet II (BBC).
My favorit band is RADIOHEAD. Saw them on stage, amazing^^ So many emotions. And I love the sound track of Hans Zimmer (Inception, interstellar, ...). So when the two make song it's delicious :
To have a clip play the first link, mute the next one and enjoy the pics^^ :

Blue Planet II ?!!! I gotta see this!!

Af81h6R.jpg

Sir David Attenborough is *still* such a stud!!! He looks as old as some of the fossils he's done documentaries about and still has the strength to fly around the world and scold us for screwing up our planet. I think he's up there with Santana, Bruce Lee, Scorsese, and whoever invented the cheesesteak, on my list of "Baddest Dudes that ever walked the planet".

Really digging the dueling guitar solo's in Night Rangers "Don't tell me you love me" and Don Dokkens "Mirror mirror". Also listening to Tyketto as of late.

Tyketto should be bigger than they are. Hot band!

Joe Bonamassa 'British Blues Explosion' Live...It was recorded two years ago, and Joe has moved on since then, but here's an example of some of most intense Modern Blues/Rock soloing you're most likely to hear...And he's got that Les Paul just plain out and out screaming thru those Full Power Tweeds...turn it up for full effect...

Joe Bonamassa 'British Blues Explosion' Live...It was recorded two years ago, and Joe has moved on since then, but here's an example of some of most intense Modern Blues/Rock soloing you're most likely to hear...And he's got that Les Paul just plain out and out screaming thru those Full Power Tweeds...turn it up for full effect...

This was in public tv last night...was flipping back and forth between this and the CRASHCAR i mean NASCAR race from Daytona.

Back