What amp do us peasants play our SE's through?

Oh snap! It’s heating up! Four man cage match, and there can only be one champion.... I’m putting my money on me... or Howie... or maybe Les, he’s got stamina.

I've got it. American Ninja Warrior! Who's in, and who's on whose team?

Holy gastrointestinal currency, Batman! Taco Bell’s stock just went up. o_O

My fretboard may have smelled like a Burrito Supreme at one time or another in the past.
Don’t put food stuffs on your fretboard. You get heavily reprimanded for that type of behaviour!o_O

Good tube tone doesn't have to cost a lot. $500 will get you a used Blues Deluxe or Hot Rod Deluxe all day, every day. Either is an amp you can do anything with for a very long time. I bought mine new with money from my first-ever job when I was 16. It's 22 years later, and I use that same amp now more than ever. A worthwhile investment.
The Blackstar HT range gets a very good review as well. The HT5 is very reasonable price on the “pre-loved” market. Loud enough for practice.

Like you @garrett I bought a Mesa studio 22 in ‘94 and it’s my one and only.

mesa dual rectifier...

but lately i've been doing a lot of thinking about switching to digital modeling and going for the powered kemper toasterhead

Was a egnator tweeker 15watt head an 1x12 upper-class cab.. But using a black star ht5r 1x12 combo which is all stock.. Well for now...
Might look at a new amp though next year. Fancy a Prs sonzera 20w combo, fender blues Jr or a vox ac10..

I use a Marshall DSL40C and could not be happier the way my SE22 Custom semi Hollow Body sounds with it . A true Humbucking Tone Beast .........

Back