What a long, strange trip its been!

I bet he'd like this version of KISS!

50rOAzs.jpg

Given this choice, I'd be forced to reach for that Long Board. That's when you KNOW things are bad

...my guitar was in Kentucky! Ok... so I got out the map and then checked the news to make sure they had not moved the state of Kentucky from its original position to one in between Virginia and Maryland.

I see your problem...Kentucky is a commonwealth. Your research is flawed. :D

Dude, if I lived within a day’s drive of PRS I’d hand deliver it. Too many UPS nightmare stories. But I hope it all turned out beautifully and you’re totally in love again. :cool:

I... But I hope it all turned out beautifully and you’re totally in love again. :cool:

She'll be with Shawn and the PTC for awhile yet (another 10 weeks?). There's a bit of a transformation planned, we'll have an unveiling of her new glory when she gets home. I'm excited for her return from the beauty parlor. Maybe I can bug Shawn at the Experience for a sneak peak at the progress... (that and I have a guitar I ordered from John Mann that is just about done I am praying I get a glimpse of too when there)!

She'll be with Shawn and the PTC for awhile yet (another 10 weeks?). There's a bit of a transformation planned, we'll have an unveiling of her new glory when she gets home. I'm excited for her return from the beauty parlor. Maybe I can bug Shawn at the Experience for a sneak peak at the progress... (that and I have a guitar I ordered from John Mann that is just about done I am praying I get a glimpse of too when there)!
That’s what Experience is for...oh, and for losing your wallet in a port-o-let.

Last edited:
That is a crazy round about trip.

So, what's the plan for the refinish? Any pictures of the green?

That is a crazy round about trip.

So, what's the plan for the refinish? Any pictures of the green?
I certainly have before pics and will do side by side with the after... check back in a couple months to see!

The title of this thread reminded me of a great ale from Boulevard Brewing Co. here in Kansas City.
boulevard-long-strange-tripel.jpg

If you ever see this in your local store, or if you're in Kansas City, I highly recommend this one.

Back