Well, Selling my 25th Anniversary SAS NF3

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may or may not have a PM which inquires about a deal on the guitar in question. Don't accept the lowball offers from these rich collectors from Chicago. Sell to a guy who really NEEDS an SAS with birdies. :D
That narrows it down to a few thousand, though not all of them are aware of the need right now.

Judging by how long some of these take to sell on gumtree, I think most are not yet aware of their need...

Which suits me just fine!

$670 and some tacos.
How can I top that? Catered tacos by a 20 something? And Mr. Deblanc (Sir!), I feel the need to remind you that one of the great American musics is not called the greens, reds, vintage yellows, or chartreuses. It's called "DA BLOOOOS! Besides, my buddy, Phil, says blue guitars sound better, and that makes it scientific.

How can I top that? Catered tacos by a 20 something? And Mr. Deblanc (Sir!), I feel the need to remind you that one of the great American musics is not called the greens, reds, vintage yellows, or chartreuses. It's called "DA BLOOOOS! Besides, my buddy, Phil, says blue guitars sound better, and that makes it scientific.

20 something???? :eek: Chuckle! :D

He might be remembering the extras in an old profile pick, assuming they will do the delivery.

I remember that pic. I'd gladly take tacos, or just about anything else, from them too! Providing they weren't from the Baton Club, that is!

That's a great looking guitar and I agree not to sell unless necessary...at least not without waiting awhile to be sure. There's not many of them and certainly not with that bangin' white case.

$668
the neighbor of the beast

Not to go all TGP on ya but, I think addresses increase in increments of 4(at least around here they do)? So we'd probably need to go 662 or 670. Maybe we'd be better off going with the across the street neighbor of the beast at 667. I know it might not seem AS intimidating as living right next door to the beast. I do feel 667 rolls off the tongue better and being closer to the actual number improves the "branding" of the beast.

Not to go all TGP on ya but, I think addresses increase in increments of 4(at least around here they do)?
You know nothing, vchizzle snow. I mean, have you been to Hell's Suburbs?

I'm sure in your neighborhood they do, wherever your neighborhood is, but in most suburbia type places, they go incrementally, alternating sides of the street. Why would they do otherwise? I think you need to track down your community planners and smack them with a large trout.

I have used those exact words -- "the across-the-street neighbor of the beast" -- lollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back