Well its been a month

allan

One man one life make the best of what you have
Hi everyone
Well l thought l would write down my thoughts and impressions regarding my new PRS USA SE24. it would be easy to say yes this is the best guitar l have ever owned. But l am going to say it anyway yes it is and l have have had many differing guitars over the years. I used to have a 5 string banjo the model was call the good time derring banjo, and yes playing did give me a feeling of enjoyment it made a clean bright sound which was pleasing to the ear. Well l get the same feeling playing my PRS, and l do have one question.

I was just wondering your thoughts on the PRS acoustic guitars, l own a 1983 ovation celebrity which l love, but l would be interested now bitten by the PRS bug investing a acoustic guitar

Regards to one and all
Allan in the UK

I have an SE Angelus Custom (and a banjo). The Angelus is a great guitar. If you have a need for an acoustic, get one!

Allan is so excited he mistyped his guitar model. :D I know how you feel, buddy. :cool:

The SE acoustics are wonderful playing and sounding instruments. Like their electric brethren, they defy their price mark. Mine is the previous model line, like AP515, which is a great guitar. Highly recommended.

thanks all its funny how one gets used to a certain kind of sound l love my ovation I did look at others l feel l would be better trying a PRS acoustic and then l will have a better idea, but all l can say if the PRS is as good as this CE lol PRS l will be happy as a pig in muck

Hey l get into enough trouble with my correcting my miss spellllllings funny thing is before l had a stroke my spelling was very good, but l lost quite a bit of memory during that time. anyway l am quite happy to be alive lol

Sorry to hear about the stroke - glad you're doing well. A friend of mine had a stroke sometime before we me, and we've known each other about 25 years. She still has some minor issues with it, but honestly, if you didn't know, it'd be hard to figure out if something had happened or if she just does a couple things slightly differently.

when l had my stroke l have no memory of what was happing but the family told me I kept saying l have been talking to aliens think its because l am a big star wars fan

Back